Defensive end Da’Shawn Hand | Syracusefan.com

Defensive end Da’Shawn Hand

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
7_371095.jpg

http://virginiatech.247sports.com/Article/Talented-Hand-taking-things-slow-69360

Outside of the engineering major this doesn't fill me with hope :( I wish we could just be involved in the conversation with these types of kids, so that the football fans could have their own share of recruiting excitement.

Outside of the engineering major this doesn't fill me with hope :( I wish we could just be involved in the conversation with these types of kids, so that the football fans could have their own share of recruiting excitement.

If engineering is what he really wants that would give either GT or VT a substantial edge.

Cheers,
Neil

Get him on campus and pair him with Cam Lynch!

If engineering is what he really wants that would give either GT or VT a substantial edge.

Cheers,
Neil
He also said business since people told him engineering was too tough to do with football. So I figured he would be a little turned off by VT and GT

He also said business since people told him engineering was too tough to do with football. So I figured he would be a little turned off by VT and GT
For what it is worth, VT has a very good business school. I recruit there for work, but don't recall seeing many football players over my 4 years of recruiting on that campus