Defensive pressure | Syracusefan.com

Defensive pressure

Timonen

All Conference
We obviously did a great job pressuring Cunningham and still keeping pretty good contain. Gotta think that bodes REALLY well for how we’ll match up with less athletic qbs that we won’t need to spy. We should have more flex most of our games than we had last night.

So excited to the the next few play out…

Tony White is going to be tough to keep after this year.
Make him hc in waiting? I’m typically a hire an offensive guy as hc person, but white had upgraded the scheme and talent.

Good coordinators leave. It happens. I have been saying for weeks I believed this years group was a better for for the 3-3-5. Older guys were good players just seemed better suited for a four man front. Linton was amazing last night. Good rotation on the line kept guys fresh. By my count we played 9 defensive lineman.

Tony White is going to be tough to keep after this year.
Hope so! Much better to have this play out well and lose coordinators versus the opposite.

Good coordinators leave. It happens. I have been saying for weeks I believed this years group was a better for for the 3-3-5. Older guys were good players just seemed better suited for a four man front. Linton was amazing last night. Good rotation on the line kept guys fresh. By my count we played 9 defensive lineman.
Absolutely right. The D line might have some rough moments this season but people in general take scheme fit for granted.

People are worried about Linton’s weight which I understand but they don’t realize how strong and explosive he is. That has nothing to do with weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom