Class of 2014 - Deion Hallman | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Deion Hallman

Hallmon was slated to visit Wisconsin two weekends ago and I don't believe it happened; at least that I can find.

247 is now reporting that he's set an official visit to Northern Illinois on 12/13.

Still no reported/confirmed Syracuse visit date yet.

...everything I find is saying Wisconsin or Syracuse.

good times

Again, even if he picks us tomorrow, don't be shocked if he decommits in 10 days. Kid won't be officially locked in anywhere until he signs a LOI

Again, even if he picks us tomorrow, don't be shocked if he decommits in 10 days. Kid won't be officially locked in anywhere until he signs a LOI
I think "tomorrow" was the day after White's tweet on June 23.

I think "tomorrow" was the day after White's tweet on June 23.
Ah... I assumed since this wasn't the long Hallmon thread, it was a new one with new news... My bad

Northern Illinois? (feel like I'm missing something obvious)

They played in a BCS game last year and are in the top 25 right now. It's not that crazy.

Something is just not right in his recruitment. If you have over 50 offers and are in the State of Florida, and you decide you want to play out of state, why in the world would you be focusing on NIU when you supposedly have offers from Arizona, Arkansas, Auburn, BC, Clemson, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa St., MD, Miss, Miss St., Nebraska, NC State, Pitt, Purdue, Rutgers, Syracuse, UCLA, Wash St, and Wisconsin. 20 offers from Major conference out of state programs and an offer from FSU and you're officially visiting NIU?

I'm beginning to wonder if his commit to Rutgers was bogus. Something is just not adding up.

Yeah, that's what I mean. NIU not bad on its own, but with the buttload of offers he has (supposedly) it makes no sense. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Yeah, that's what I mean. NIU not bad on its own, but with the buttload of offers he has (supposedly) it makes no sense. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Just seems incredibly odd for a person to like a school enough to commit without ever visiting, then dislike the school enough to decommit without ever visiting.

Definitely at the least, an odd recruitment.

Hallmon was slated to visit Wisconsin two weekends ago and I don't believe it happened; at least that I can find.

247 is now reporting that he's set an official visit to Northern Illinois on 12/13.

Still no reported/confirmed Syracuse visit date yet.

...everything I find is saying Wisconsin or Syracuse.

good times

He pulled the same thing with Rutgers - commits there, was supposed to visit week after week after week, sets up an official for the end of October, but then decommits before that date arrives. Now he's doing the same thing with Wisconsin. Just doesn't pass the sniff test.

I personally doubt he has all those offers and I've also wondered if he has grade issues. NIU does a decent job in florida though.

I personally doubt he has all those offers and I've also wondered if he has grade issues. NIU does a decent job in florida though.

An article on the Wisky site has him visiting there possibly later in the season. The article said he had to scrub the Oct 12 visit due to not having his ACT scores available yet. Looks like Wisky, SU and WVU getting visits.

He pulled the same thing with Rutgers - commits there, was supposed to visit week after week after week, sets up an official for the end of October, but then decommits before that date arrives. Now he's doing the same thing with Wisconsin. Just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Does Deion Hallman really exist? Is this a catfish/Keyser Söze situation?

I think the grades thing is a really good point - maybe that's what's driving all the weirdness.

Sorry but every time I see that he is still interested in Syracuse I get this feeling..

ward off vampire.png

I'm pretty sure he has work in the classroom to do in order to qualify, hence the massive amount of conditional offers.

I'm pretty sure he has work in the classroom to do in order to qualify, hence the massive amount of conditional offers.

highly doubt they are even conditional offers, more like make believe offers.

for example after he already had 40 something and kept retweeting how he was 3rd in most offers, all a sudden LSU, Bama, and ND happened to hop in on the same day in mid August. Not a chance. He didn't visit Wisconsin, for the same reason he hasn't visited Syracuse or any other place yet, he still needs to take his ACT (or at the time he didn't take it yet, I believe he just did though).

i interviewed hallmon thats why i know his grades and act score.all im saying is this kid isnt lying about grades.he stated that his mom dont play when it comes to grades.and he said he pass it the first time.i asked about the recruiting and he said its just crazy and alot going on.

Something is just not right in his recruitment. If you have over 50 offers and are in the State of Florida, and you decide you want to play out of state, why in the world would you be focusing on NIU when you supposedly have offers from Arizona, Arkansas, Auburn, BC, Clemson, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa St., MD, Miss, Miss St., Nebraska, NC State, Pitt, Purdue, Rutgers, Syracuse, UCLA, Wash St, and Wisconsin. 20 offers from Major conference out of state programs and an offer from FSU and you're officially visiting NIU?

I'm beginning to wonder if his commit to Rutgers was bogus. Something is just not adding up.
yes he is visiting niu this week and about the offers they are legit just alot of schools recruiting board are fulling up...thats what he told me i trust the kid i can tell he is stressed out by all this when we talked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom