DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is... | Syracusefan.com

DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is...

Tuesday, 2:30PM, according to the Twitters.

Yes, according to the Post Standard BB feed. Has to be SU since it came up so quickly for tomorrow.

Agreed. Announcing after spending the weekend at SU on an official can ONLY be construed as a good sign, right?

...right?

Agreed. Announcing after spending the weekend at SU on an official can ONLY be construed as a good sign, right?

...right?

You would think. On the bright side, we only have to wait about 24 hours to find out.

...right?

Unless he's having the presser in JB's living room I'm going to be try to just be cautiously optimistic. There were lots of good signs around the Tobias Harris announcement too, and look how that one played out.

Glass half-empty view - this weekend's visit cemented his view that (insert other school here) is the place for him. I have no inside info. Just sayin'...

Wasn't his official visit to OSU supposed to be next weekend?

His first name is spelled (spelt?) Dajuan..a toughie. If he picks us we should learn to spell his name correctly. If he doesn't pick us Dejaun is fine.

Could see this going either way. I've always been on the he's not coming bandwagon, so I'll be pessimistic till the end.

Half empty- He cancelled the OSU visit because he knew he was going to UK. He only visited SU becuase the program has been so good to him over the years, it would have been bad form to skip it.

Half full- We've been on him since the begining, and the program has practically adopted him. He visited us last, and that was the cherry on top of an already sealed decision (how's that for mixed metaphors). He probably told JB Friday night, and the rest is just for show.

I'm glad the announcement comes this week, maybe I'll even be a bit optimistic when the time comes.

Do we know where the announcement is taking place. Is it a press conference or is it just him picking up the phone (or texting or twittering or riding his bike or driving down to the dome).

Have to believe it's Cuse! If so, it turns our previously believed to be disappointing 2012 recruiting class into a great one. Come on DaJuan, don't disappoint us!

Do we know where the announcement is taking place. Is it a press conference or is it just him picking up the phone (or texting or twittering or riding his bike or driving down to the dome).

JD

Classes end @ 2:15 for J-D I believe ... so likely an in-school announcement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom