DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is...

jekelish

Living Legend
I'm hearing he's decided to take a musical scholarship to the Berklee College of Music.

jekelish

Living Legend
well you have balls if nothing else...when Jake smiles that is most often a good thing...by the way who did you hear otherwise from?
You did see Jake's follow up, right?

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Boeheim should go to his house at 6am to lock it up.

Garbs

All Conference
If it wasn't Kentucky he would be going to OSU this weekend.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I will be amazed if he goes to UK.
Why? Cal is a very slippery used car salesman. Always was and always will be. Unless the NCAA has the cojones to make him disappear.

Sufanatic02

Scout Team
Well I heard from my wife's cousins best friend that's friends with a brother whos uncle teaches knitting at JD, says he's going to Kentucky with full benefits!

dasher

Living Legend
I don't get that connection at all. He visits syracuse and cancels Ohio St. that would say to me that it was syracuse. But I have no clue.

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
well you have balls if nothing else...when Jake smiles that is most often a good thing...by the way who did you hear otherwise from?
i dont want to say where ive heard otherwise just that i have, like i said more then anything i want to be wrong, but am also now prepared for a let down

AZOrange

Living Legend
I don't get that connection at all. He visits syracuse and cancels Ohio St. that would say to me that it was syracuse. But I have no clue.
Yeah, I feel like I am missing something obvious here also...Maybe poster meant Syracuse?

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Maybe his mind was made up that OSU was the leader and the other 2 had to beat them out, and didn't.

Garbs

All Conference

UK and OSU were the unknowns to him, he knows Syracuse, so why would he choose Cuse before seeing the other unknown?

he would only move the Cuse visit up as a courtesy to JB and Syracuse

Noexcuse

Living Legend
im confused also, i still say hes coming here
This (compliments of HoustonCuse)

"The only thing we know for sure is he has eliminated OSU. I don't see why anyone would be extra confident just based on the timing of this press conference. Lets say he was so thrilled with UK that he wanted to commit on the spot. His family - who will have to remain and live in Syracuse - would have convinced him to stick to his word and do the official at SU. He cancels the OSU visit because no such issues there, moves the SU visit up, gets it out of the way and announces for UK as soon as possible."

AZOrange

Living Legend
UK and OSU were the unknowns to him, he knows Syracuse, so why would he choose Cuse before seeing the other unknown?

he would only move the Cuse visit up as a courtesy to JB and Syracuse
Unknowns? Coleman hasnt been to OSU at this point? I know he was scheduled to officially visit next weekend, but kind of hard to believe he hasnt been there before.

AZOrange

Living Legend
This (compliments of HoustonCuse)

"The only thing we know for sure is he has eliminated OSU. I don't see why anyone would be extra confident just based on the timing of this press conference. Lets say he was so thrilled with UK that he wanted to commit on the spot. His family - who will have to remain and live in Syracuse - would have convinced him to stick to his word and do the official at SU. He cancels the OSU visit because no such issues there, moves the SU visit up, gets it out of the way and announces for UK as soon as possible."
Why the press release a week or so ago about a November 3rd announcement?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusenj

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom