Delaware Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Delaware Gameday...

Final stats:

Final Del Lax.JPG

out shot the hens 34/23 on cage. still will mark definitely had his share of highlights.

Delaware held to 1 goal in the last 41:50.

Great win!! Great D. Great Mark! Great Great Hiltz!

A very satisfying aspect of this win is that the Corrigans who were announcing were soooooo pro-Delaware it was so annoying.

The streaming was ok. Shoddy camera work at times. But they had replays. It was SD quality picture but you could follow the passing and the players.

Good thing the coaches don't listen to some guys on here or Hiltz, Mark, Mule and more would all be on the bench today lmao
There is a reason the staff has faith in the guys they roll out there. Not a good move to go right to the subs when things don’t click early, even if it is frustrating to watch as a fan

There will be some
I hope you're right. I couldn't watch and I saw at least one BHB in the thread. But, more than that, we need to have the highlights available to the world to show them how awesome this program is.

glad to see emo finally score when given chance need that unit to start clicking also. Was following game stats wise as wanted to listen as was at penn state game but my son decided to take over my headphones for his music.

Sitting Mark was idiotic but Hiltz and Mule were struggling immensely. Them breaking out is enormous

Exactly.

I’m happy for Hiltz & Mule and hope they can have these types of performances in ACC play.

We’ll be a lock for the dance if they can!

A few things:

When the team Twitter account isn’t on top of updating us I am a complete mess and have flashbacks to recent blowout losses in South Bend.

After a win versus a top 20 team, USA Lacrosse rankings will drop us to 17 and move Hopkins up for a tough and gritty loss against an unranked team.

Hats off to Will Mark. If Mark doesn’t show up today this could’ve been much more interesting.

Hiltz showed us today why he was a #2 overall recruit in the country. He’s an unreal talent and sneaky smooth on ground balls.

The Duke game on a Wednesday night makes no sense - this should be a weekend prime time game. I am going to write our AD a strongly worded letter.

A few things:

When the team Twitter account isn’t on top of updating us I am a complete mess and have flashbacks to recent blowout losses in South Bend.

After a win versus a top 20 team, USA Lacrosse rankings will drop us to 17 and move Hopkins up for a tough and gritty loss against an unranked team.

Hats off to Will Mark. If Mark doesn’t show up today this could’ve been much more interesting.

Hiltz showed us today why he was a #2 overall recruit in the country. He’s an unreal talent and sneaky smooth on ground balls.

The Duke game on a Wednesday night makes no sense - this should be a weekend prime time game. I am going to write our AD a strongly worded letter.
Coach Desko?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom