Depth Chart for Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart for Pitt

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CxzJW9-UUAA5_aS.jpg

You mean if Mahoney goes down? If we would have to go there probably another walk on... Mo Hasan
Yes, that's what I meant. Might be a busy day for the admins if Mahoney goes down...

Chad Elliot. Also heard that Andrey Baskin and KJ Williams will be 2nd string at WR.

Did I miss something, is Austin Wilson already gone? (I know he won't be back next year).

That depth chart will be interesting to hold up against Thursday's injury report. As it often is. You read this and assume no one is hurt, all is well.

I think we should just stop releasing depth charts every week. Is it mandatory?

Can we just end this season? I mean, I saw enough after the Virginia Tech game to have hope for the future. Once Dungey went down, our chances at a bowl went out the window.

Did I miss something, is Austin Wilson already gone? (I know he won't be back next year).

That depth chart will be interesting to hold up against Thursday's injury report. As it often is. You read this and assume no one is hurt, all is well.

I think we should just stop releasing depth charts every week. Is it mandatory?
Wilson is still on the team...I think we are all just crazed at the lack of depth at QB.

Is Zaire Franklin ready to go? It didn't look good Saturday.

If Eric plays (doubt it), I'd say we have a 50% shot.

Their pass defense is #127 out of #128 vs FBS. They want to stop the run. We don't run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom