Game 1 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Ohio | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Ohio

Re: the remarks about the defensive line. We are bigger and better AND we have an extra guy. Darden was good for being as undersized as he was. Behind him you had a Third Team All-ACC who when deciding to stay was told he needed to get in better shape. As good as our guys may have been, it's quite obvious they weren't in their best condition. Almost to a man, the early interviews emphasized how much more physically fit they've gotten. Thank you Stack We're gonna stomp on people.

an indictment of the babers era that best we can say about WR1 is that he made a hustle play to help us not get embarrassed by a service academy with a losing record.

Hoping we can talk about one handed catches and touches moving forward
There’s a bunch of very nice plays here.

First off, let's stop with a Gadsden is a TE thing. Gadsden entered last year as WR1, depth chart be damned.

Second, Alford was WR1. I know, I can't believe it either. And it's even crazier to me how much love that dude got when his best season was identical to Hatcher's season last year, with just a little more yardage.
And, Alford is only on the 2nd string at Utah.

There’s a bunch of very nice plays here.

The catch he makes at the 2:18 mark is awesome. Goes up and grabs it and holds on with a big hit at the end.

4:27 was legit come back ball and off balance catch.

I'm surrounded by Ute fans and they're barely aware he's on the team. I tell them there was a contingent of Syracuse fans infatuated with him and they just look confused.
Good Morning Hello GIF by LA Kings

One of the most embarrassing plays I’ve ever seen in college football was when he got the ball ripped out of his hands vs BC last year. So either he’s come long way in a short amount time or this is a canary that the group isn’t very good
Basically the play that put the final nail in the Dino coffin

Some may fund a statue of said play if things go as well as we hope with Fran

Anyone seen the Ohio depth chart? I’ve been looking around but can’t seem to find it?

Being 20 pounds underweight limits who you can block and how long you can hold your blocks. He came in at 6'3 175 and after 2 years in the program was 6'3 180ish. He should be 6'3 200 all day long.

I didn’t say he was a bad blocker.

You look at Justus Ross-Simmons - 6'3 205 - that's where Hatcher should have been last season.
Hatchers built is more slender than Ross S. But yes i agree he should have been stronger bigger.

First off, let's stop with a Gadsden is a TE thing. Gadsden entered last year as WR1, depth chart be damned.

Second, Alford was WR1. I know, I can't believe it either. And it's even crazier to me how much love that dude got when his best season was identical to Hatcher's season last year, with just a little more yardage.
Certainly not the first nor will it be the last weird fetish a portion of this board has for a certain player

Re: the remarks about the defensive line. We are bigger and better AND we have an extra guy. Darden was good for being as undersized as he was. Behind him you had a Third Team All-ACC who when deciding to stay was told he needed to get in better shape. As good as our guys may have been, it's quite obvious they weren't in their best condition. Almost to a man, the early interviews emphasized how much more physically fit they've gotten. Thank you Stack We're gonna stomp on people.
Darton is a good player #2 DT at Arizona, scrappy beats blockers.

Willis is the type of dude you see at Bama or whatever recruiting powerhouse and think holy chit how is that dude a freshman. Listening to Fran talk about him in E2 of the all access show was great. He knows he got one and it's very funny that he did it to Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom