Depth Chart Predictions Headed Into Northwestern | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart Predictions Headed Into Northwestern

Fun post. I think Wales is going to be the #1 TE.

I agree with you that Lou is going to start at RG. I think Curtis, though, will win the job at RT. Hickey's health is a big question to me. I'd flip where Lynch and Vigille will line up. I think Lynch will be strong side and Vigille weak side.

Also, I think Sharpe will start above Goggins.

Otherwise, good list.

Pretty well done overall but I think you have to put Morgan in the CB 3 deep if not 2 deep behind Anderson otherwise I can't see burning a year of eligibility for PR duties.

I have doubts hickey will ever play a down of college football due to his health. If AAM slims down he may be a better choice at RB than smith

has an extact day been given as the start of August camp? We all must believe that bowl bound will happen!!!!

I think Joshua Parris has a better shot at TE than Ron, and I think Broyld may, just may, get the #3 QB spot. Either him or Hunt, Kinder is going to switch positions.

Sharpe over MPB. Remember his first game against Minny, I think he had 1.5 sacks and a FF. Chan's first action too, and he didn't impress me. I remember thinking, finally, we have a defensive end who can go first round down the line! Haha.

Also think no Sugar Bear this year.

The site is great, not only information wise but the tenor really puts it above the typical (rah-rah biased cheerleader) recruiting analysis. Very impressive work. Cheers!

Robinson at RG, Hickey at RT, and Alexander at LT. Curtis needs to work harder and Pugh is injured.

Robinson at RG, Hickey at RT, and Alexander at LT. Curtis needs to work harder and Pugh is injured.

Alexander at LT? Did you see how badly he played at RT during spring?

Pretty well done overall but I think you have to put Morgan in the CB 3 deep if not 2 deep behind Anderson otherwise I can't see burning a year of eligibility for PR duties.
he told me he's going to play safety this year and be worked into certain packages.

Goggins is moving inside once the DE's get on campus. IMO Cam will start over Danny next year.

Good post i see Wales starting at TE with Stevens playing during passing downs. On D i think that DV starts but that Cam sees more time on the field. I hope we find someone other than Steve for Punt returns and i would not be surprised to see Omari break into the starting line up as a true frosh by the middle of the year

i would not be surprised to see Omari break into the starting line up as a true frosh by the middle of the year
Could even be earlier given all the injuries on the line--Hickey, Pugh, etc. He's good and we're thin at tackle.

i would count out west.just one of those guys that has and always will have issues,injuries etc.kobena will be a better choice

Could even be earlier given all the injuries on the line--Hickey, Pugh, etc. He's good and we're thin at tackle.

Palmer is playing guard here. And we're not thin at tackle. There's Pugh, Curtis, Hickey, Phillips, Emmerich, and Robinson.

Robinson is a tackle, not a guard. He played guard during spring because the line was short-handed.

Guards project to be Chibane, Alexander, Trudo (G or C), Foy, Knapp, Palmer, Barrett.

Alexander at LT? Did you see how badly he played at RT during spring?
I'm told he has the best feet of all the lineman and will start the season at one of the tackle positions with Hickey.

I'm told he has the best feet of all the lineman and will start the season at one of the tackle positions with Hickey.

Who told you that? Hickey hasn't practiced since last summer. He's a total wild card right now.

Palmer is playing guard here. And we're not thin at tackle. There's Pugh, Curtis, Hickey, Phillips, Emmerich, and Robinson.

Robinson is a tackle, not a guard. He played guard during spring because the line was short-handed.

Guards project to be Chibane, Alexander, Trudo (G or C), Foy, Knapp, Palmer, Barrett.
Didn't know Palmer was slated to be tackle. The reason I think we're thin is because that list of 6 tackles gets cut to 4 because of injuries. Hopefully the redshirt helped Emmerich and Robinson because they'll be one snap away from being starters.

I don't see Morgan ever being a DB here. He seems to be a safety only. He got beat bad at CB a couple times this summer in that all star game and did the same last summer in a national camp. He'll be a real nice safety though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I like what I have seen of Robinson. Does this mean the staff does not think Pugh will be able to play at the start of the season?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom