Desko: We need to work on everything | Syracusefan.com

Desko: We need to work on everything

I think they really do need to work on most things, I thought it was smart to play Cansius with the so called 2nd lines as Coach needs to evaluate everyone and make sure he hasnt missed someone that will make a difference to the outcome of the season! I think this will be the message for half of the reg season and think Cuse fans need to be patient and not put too much pressure on them early!

After seeing Syracuse this weekend #8 is about right for now but once they figure out the defensive issues ie GK & closeD/LSM (having Drew back & putting Harris at LSM, I think Mullins is better suited at close D will be big help) I think they will get rolling. I see solid offensive depth I think Palasek needs to take more on his back I like when he drives to the cage he either scores or draws penalty just need to see it early & more. I like all midfield lines guys like Pratt will continue to push 1st line middies, wouldn't mind seeing Rice running thru the box I don't see him breaking the starting attack with Desko, Maltz/Donahue so this would get him on the field and could create matchup problems. Eillers seems to be stepping up in a solid leadership role at midfield. This team will have to find its identity but once it does they will be successful. HHH

The Albany game may give us an indication of how the season will play out. Work needs to be done at X, and the defensive end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom