Class of 2022 - Desmond Claude (CT) Portal to USC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 Desmond Claude (CT) Portal to USC

23.9% from 3 and a 3.2/2.2 assist to turnover ratio doesn't do much for me at first glance.
Averaged 16 in the Big East and was conference most improved player. Also dealt with elbow issue all year which could have impacted shooting.

That's like 2.3 rebounds a game from a forward.
Not great, in the least, but he's not a total non passer. Leffee only averaged 3.9, so not world apart in that regard.

Leffew could shoot. This kid can’t.
He averaged 29% from three as a freshman. If he can get it up to 32 that's adequate. No clue if possible, but doesn't seem unreasonable.

Already almost a done deal to UConn. He cancelled his visit to Duke.
I guess that takes the Xavier CG (Claude) out of the discussion. Not gonna get a kid from Conn with an offer from UCONN that has just passed on a visit to Duke. For those that were critical of his game, I guess coaches at UCONN & Duke don't agree. Don't even know if SU was interested. A name will come up, probably early next week. SU is fortunate to have one transfer PG. Will be an interesting few days coming up.

I guess that takes the Xavier CG (Claude) out of the discussion. Not gonna get a kid from Conn with an offer from UCONN that has just passed on a visit to Duke. For those that were critical of his game, I guess coaches at UCONN & Duke don't agree. Don't even know if SU was interested. A name will come up, probably early next week. SU is fortunate to have one transfer PG. Will be an interesting few days coming up.
Brea, not Claude.

I was talking about the Dayton transfer Brea.

I was talking about the Dayton transfer Brea.
Ahh, its a Claude thread, didn't get the switch from Xavier to Dayton. Thanks for the correction. So Claude could still be in play but who knows if SU is even interested. Shooting is a little suspect but everything else about his game looks good and his game his second year took a big jump, as indicated by his most improved award.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom