Devendorf- what the heck? | Syracusefan.com

Devendorf- what the heck?

Quarantine can make people do crazy and foolish things...

Lol imagine UConn fans saying they don’t care about us then paying a Syracuse player for a video... who lives in who’s head?
I mean yea. all true. But I’d hope price would be higher than 20 dollars. I spend that on a pack of cigarettes.

Ahhhhhh
That makes more sense than you being a Lucille Bluth burner account. Which is what I thought at first.
There are a bunch of former SU basketball and football players out there doing this, including Eric Dungey.

Don't see how it's a sellout. He says it was the greatest game of all time and wraps it up by saying "Go 'Cuse"
He said Tyler Islander has more rings.

What is this? I assume he has some open offer for shout outs with a small payment and they decided they wanted to troll him? He did awesome considering that is likely what was going on here.

Don't see how it's a sellout. He says it was the greatest game of all time and wraps it up by saying "Go 'Cuse"

Seriously. Nothing about this is selling out. It’s the way of the world, and internet today. I’m new to this whole cameo stuff too honestly, but like E said, it’s all in good fun. And I wouldn’t put any weight on the whole 20 bucks thing. It certainly isn’t out of desperation, so I’d hope Cuse fans don’t start throwing Devo under their bus over this trivial matter. I’m not saying that anyone is, but the OP was iffy, to say the least.

Devo made it clear as can be that he’s Cuse through, and through. He just has respect for the dudes that were out there battling with him, no matter the side, during a 70 minute game. The only one that should be embarrassed by this is the UConn fan that paid for it, along with the masses that I’m guessing had a good laugh over it, and made their same ole corny jokes about Syralose.

Now is a good time to take a look back at some of the bizarre stats, and clutch efforts made by a few individuals. Number one for me is Andy. His threes were monumental, especially the one near the end of the 3rd OT. He just came through seemingly every time his named was called, and we absolutely had to have it. The dagger to start the 6th set the table to finally end it. With Jonny, and Paul slowly shutting the door FT after FT. Those two were huge throughout as well. Forget the chances Paul had in the 4th. That was just chaos all around, as everyone was frantically trying to end the damn game. He was huge on the glass, and at the line. Such a fun game.

What is this? I assume he has some open offer for shout outs with a small payment and they decided they wanted to troll him? He did awesome considering that is likely what was going on here.

Spot on.

Seriously. Nothing about this is selling out. It’s the way of the world, and internet today. I’m new to this whole cameo stuff too honestly, but like E said, it’s all in good fun. And I wouldn’t put any weight on the whole 20 bucks thing. It certainly isn’t out of desperation, so I’d hope Cuse fans don’t start throwing Devo under their bus over this trivial matter. I’m not saying that anyone is, but the OP was iffy, to say the least.

Devo made it clear as can be that he’s Cuse through, and through. He just has respect for the dudes that were out there battling with him, no matter the side, during a 70 minute game. The only one that should be embarrassed by this is the UConn fan that paid for it, along with the masses that I’m guessing had a good laugh over it, and made their same ole corny jokes about Syralose.

Now is a good time to take a look back at some of the bizarre stats, and clutch efforts made by a few individuals. Number one for me is Andy. His threes were monumental, especially the one near the end of the 3rd OT. He just came through seemingly every time his named was called, and we absolutely had to have it. The dagger to start the 6th set the table to finally end it. With Jonny, and Paul slowly shutting the door FT after FT. Those two were huge throughout as well. Forget the chances Paul had in the 4th. That was just chaos all around, as everyone was frantically trying to end the damn game. He was huge on the glass, and at the line. Such a fun game.

some of this has to be all time records I assume. 6 players with over 20 points and 6 players recording double doubles! If those aren’t all time firsts I’d be really surprised!

some of this has to be all time records I assume. 6 players with over 20 points and 6 players recording double doubles! If those aren’t all time firsts I’d be really surprised!

You would think. The craziest stat to me may be the 16 turnovers, but that’s a testament to just how damn steady Flynn was. Only 7 in 67 minutes, during a game like that is just unreal.

Imagine a Syracuse fan caring enough to pay someone like Rudy Gay $20 to talk about Syracuse for 4 seconds? Especially for something you paid them to say?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom