Devin Leary injury updates (Out for season) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Devin Leary injury updates (Out for season)

It’s only a flesh wound.

monty python kick GIF

The story of Kirby Kyle!

Two radio shows I've listened to today say Devin Leary is out for this game, but I haven't been able to find anything on the internet to confirm that.

It might affect his holding a clipboard.
Oh they have a 3rd stringer to hold the clip board. Leary just needs a headset to listen to calls and watch execution. Then he will tell the backup QB how great he is doing while breathing a sigh of relief that there is zero chance he loses his job when he is healthy again.

Don’t know if this is good or bad. He really hasn’t lit it up this year.

But the crowd noise alone with a new starter should be very problematic for communication.

Proven guys like Leary always find their stride at some point. Glad it won’t be today.

I’ll take my chances with the more athletic guy who hasn’t completed any passes at the P5 level.

There will be a few frustrating escapes for 3rd down conversions I’m sure, but not sustainable over the whole game.

if nothing else it means they have less depth at the position.

New starting QB in front of what will be the loudest dome crowd possibly ever... They need to take a deep shot or try HB throw or something first drive to try and deflate the crowd early.

Here's hoping they try it near GW and he picks it off

Chambers had 3 300 yd plus passing games near end of last year.

Played against Georgia last year 11-30 for 55 yds and an INT with 0 yards on the ground.

That GA game is his only full game ever against a P5 opponent that I can see.

Don’t know if this is good or bad. He really hasn’t lit it up this year.

But the crowd noise alone with a new starter should be very problematic for communication.
Come on guys. he was the preseason player in the ACC he is an amazing QB that can run and pass. Let's not make any excuses this is a good thing for us and helps offset some of our key kids being out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom