Devito activated | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

Yes!!!!

Compared to Jones vs. Dallas, Tommy accounted for more yards, 2 less sacks, one less Int, and TWO more TDs.

He has twice as many TDs as Jones or Taylor.

Not only that. If he scores 3 more TDs? Only DONOVAN MCNABB will be ahead of him for Cuse QB TDs in the NFL.

Keep hating. I'm enjoying this. ;-)

Yes!!!!

Compared to Jones, Tommy accounted for more yards, 2 less sacks, one less Int, and TWO more TDs.

He has twice as many TDs as Jones or Taylor.

Not only that. If he scores 2 more TDs? Only DONOVAN MCNABB will be ahead of him for Cuse
Don't ever mention that last sentence ever again

Tommy didn’t play well, but he wasn’t atrocious under the circumstances either. That last TD was a great ball. He also scrambled a few times for big chunks. Overall he played about as well as I expected. Like Olsen kept saying, it wouldn’t have mattered who played at QB for the Giants. I think he could be an average backup on a team that has a solid offensive line and some wideouts. The giants are a dumpster fire. I will say though, he is small for the NFL. Behind this line I’d be worried for his physical health.

Don't ever mention that last sentence ever again
Sincere apologies if you are a Giants fan. Serious about that. They are not good.

I'll root for the Cuse guy, even if this wasn't the best situation, for him. I'm Orange 1st. ;-)

He's not his Father posting on a message board, with us crazy people. He's a good kid, that gave his best.

Sincere apologies if you are a Giants fan. Serious about that. They are not good.

I'll root for the Cuse guy, even if this wasn't the best situation, for him. I'm Orange 1st. ;-)

He's not his Father posting on a message board, with us crazy people. He's a good kid, that gave his best.
He's not even a Cuse guy though he's an Illinois guy to everyone but us

Tommy didn’t play well, but he wasn’t atrocious under the circumstances either. That last TD was a great ball. He also scrambled a few times for big chunks. Overall he played about as well as I expected. Like Olsen kept saying, it wouldn’t have mattered who played at QB for the Giants. I think he could be an average backup on a team that has a solid offensive line and some wideouts. The giants are a dumpster fire. I will say though, he is small for the NFL. Behind this line I’d be worried for his physical health.
I feared 9 sacks. Deer in the headlights. Dallas was in the backfield for handoffs a few times. A few sacks, he didn't have a prayer. I was pleasantly surprised that he remained mostly poised in the pocket A bunch of dropped passes. Considering its the Giants? Yeah. He may actually earn his way into a backup position. Right on!

after 25 years here, im about 2 years away from being the greatest father of a player to ever post on a board.

ive certainly put in my dues and made it through basic training,

odds say my kid wont make it to college athletics...which is fine...but if he starts getting recruited, oh my will it be ON!!...

He's not even a Cuse guy though he's an Illinois guy to everyone but us
It’s funny how often the talking head mention his Syracuse roots though. Literally on Red Zone today Scott Hanson said “An undrafted free agent from Illinois by way of Syracuse”.

It’s the benefit of SU guys holding a LOT of media jobs. ;)

after 25 years here, im about 2 years away from being the greatest father of a player to ever post on a board.

odds say my kid wont make it to college athletics...which is fine...but if he starts getting recruited, oh my will it be ON!!...
Ohh yeah!!!!

1st thing to do is tell everyone who you are, so everyone knows that you know.

When anything goes wrong? It is ALWAYS someone else's fault. THIS is the most important part. You will do well. You will always be correct. I expect Perry's Grandmother level out of you. ;-) Heck. Symbolically adopt a player, and BRING it ON!!!!

I believe in your boy

I mean, he quit on Syracuse mid-season. Now, it sounds as if we hope he mentions us in his NFL intro. It doesn’t matter to me if they mention Syracuse. It matters that the Giants compete. And with Tommy at QB with this squad, unfortunately, we’re really not in a position to compete.

It’ll get brought up in games where the Jints get drubbed by 40 bc they’re looking for anything to talk about to keep people interested in a terrible football game. Including the history of a guy whose name comes up every play because he’s running for his life.

He performed admirably. He’s got zip on the ball and fought all day. He’s probably a good guy. But he shouldn’t be the QB of the New York Giants.

“Gave his best”? Didn’t he quit on his teammates in the middle of the ‘21 season?

I mean, he quit on Syracuse mid-season. Now, it sounds as if we hope he mentions us in his NFL intro. It doesn’t matter to me if they mention Syracuse. It matters that the Giants compete. And with Tommy at QB with this squad, unfortunately, we’re really not in a position to compete.

It’ll get brought up in games where the Jints get drubbed by 40 bc they’re looking for anything to talk about to keep people interested in a terrible football game. Including the history of a guy whose name comes up every play because he’s running for his life.

He performed admirably. He’s got zip on the ball and fought all day. He’s probably a good guy. But he shouldn’t be the QB of the New York Giants.
Perhaps he quit, because they kept saying they were going to change some things for him, to give him a chance. But they didnt. And then they changed some things for Shrader, and he was W**.

Perhaps.

I'll continue to root for him.

Perhaps he quit, because they kept saying they were going to change some things for him, to give him a chance. But they didnt. And then they changed some things for Shrader, and he was W**.

Perhaps.
Perhaps. Perhaps not. Yet, he still quit.