Devito activated | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

My wife has the tv watching Reacher. You guys are all I have to hear relevant news!
saturday night live snl GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

If you consider the many nasty and football ignorant comments directed at him on this board by many posters, you can’t blame him.
Our crappy no it all fans have messed up a few good things but I'm one of those fans...

If you consider the many nasty and football ignorant comments directed at him on this board by many posters, you can’t blame him.
My only negative comments were directed towards his helicopter dad. I still want to fight Tommy’s father

Even if Tommy identifies himself as an Illini, I'd still like him to do well. We just didn't block for the kid.
Come on man, not just that and you know it.

He made a lot of bad decisions, bad throws that compounded what you wrote. Kid here was like putting a square peg in a round hole with the system he was asked to play in where you need a kid to create opportunities with his legs both running and throwing. He isn’t/wasn’t that guy.

All That said over the moon happy to see this happening as the kid is a stand up guy in EVERY respect as I’ve said ten times or so in this thread, it’s all transpiring exactly as I thought it would/could years ago.

Last edited: