Devito on Packer & Durham at 8:15** | Syracusefan.com

Devito on Packer & Durham at 8:15**

If Kaiser has a TD13 jersey, I’m pretty sure he just burned it:)

The Springsteen/Bon Jovi part was a little deflating for an “older” gentleman (loosely) like myself, but otherwise a good interview.

Funny how enamored people are with all jersey references all the time ! I get it we are cool , fast paced And charismatic but every interview it’s to much ! I’m all about making fun and laughing at myself but they’re starting to lack respect

Funny how enamored people are with all jersey references all the time ! I get it we are cool , fast paced And charismatic but every interview it’s to much ! I’m all about making fun and laughing at myself but they’re starting to lack respect
Another great job by your son CT. As Tommy would say, Looking forward to a "clean" game on Saturday and getting the guys healthy.

I thought this interview was fine, they were just talking Bruce and Jon Bon. Pretty light stuff.

They didn't get into jug handles, the situation, or having someone pump your gas.

I say this as someone who vacations in Jersey every year, has an army of in-laws living there, and hopes to buy a beach house there one day. So basically, out of peace and love...

Idk why every interview he gets asked about Bon Jovi and Springsteen. I get the Jersey connections but not like he’s came out as some super fan of either but eh I’ll stop yelling at the clouds.

Try living in the south where everyone thinks I grew up in Manhattan, when I tell them I'm from NY. Then they're confused when I explain I grew up on 28 acres 15 miles from Lake Ontario.

In Tommy's defense, some of us "older" folks don't care for Springsteen either.

But I assume you’re down for some Tommy used to work on the docks, am I right?

If not, I’ll assume you’re all Beethoven and Mozart and we’ll go ahead and close this case.

But I assume you’re down for some Tommy used to work on the docks, am I right?

If not, I’ll assume you’re all Beethoven and Mozart and we’ll go ahead and close this case.

That would be a big NO on both counts. lol

Try living in the south where everyone thinks I grew up in Manhattan, when I tell them I'm from NY. Then they're confused when I explain I grew up on 28 acres 15 miles from Lake Ontario.
I hate it when I tell someone I am from Upstate NY and they reply "Oh, I 've been to NYC before". Like they are totally oblivious to the fact that that New York extends beyond Long Island.

as if he's the only QB to come from jersey...
Right! Do they ask Anthony Brown, or Brandon Wimbush about Bruce and Bon Jovi!? I won't bring up the poor Rutgers guys, nobody wants to ask them anything, but I don't remember Chris Sims getting peppered with Bruce questions, or even Queen Latifah stuff!

Bigger question is do our LI guys get Brian Setzer or Billy Joel questions, or even Public Enemy questions?

Eh. It's fun to make jokes about the various states. Makes me laugh. Have at it regarding all things stupid about Arizona.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom