Devo and SU fan had to be separated at meet-and-greet tonight | Syracusefan.com

Devo and SU fan had to be separated at meet-and-greet tonight

Eric15

Living Legend
The fan is my 9 month old daughter Julie, who thought he was absolutely delightful. She would have hung out with him all evening if she could.

IMG_2377.JPG

Also, James Southerland = friendliest guy ever. With some of the other guys it felt like they were going through the motions (albeit still very nice) but Southerland genuinely seemed to be enjoying talking to fans.

Also, James Southerland = friendliest guy ever. With some of the other guys it felt like they were going through the motions (albeit still very nice) but Southerland genuinely seemed to be enjoying talking to fans.
He has wished me happy birthday on Facebook a bunch of times. I always wondered if he was really bored or just a nice dude.

The fan is my 9 month old daughter Julie, who thought he was absolutely delightful. She would have hung out with him all evening if she could.

View attachment 105404
I was all set to be peeved at the clickbait headline, but... that picture.
Adorbz, as the kids say. So, you're, like, forgiven and such.

Had lunch with him (and our mutual friend) on South Campus a few times my sophomore year. Super nice guy, just down to earth and seemed like a regular dude. Same with Triche.

Did you drink that year
Had lunch with him (and our mutual friend) on South Campus a few times my sophomore year. Super nice guy, just down to earth and seemed like a regular dude. Same with Triche.

She made a Melvin Tuten-sized poop right before we left, so I can confirm this is not true.

What did smell, however, was Otto the Orange. Holy cow that costume needs to be washed.
Melvin Tuten...now that's a name from the past.
You sure it wasn't more like a "Dinner Bell" Mel Turpin-sized deuce? I mean this is basketball after all...

Melvin Tuten...now that's a name from the past.
You sure it wasn't more like a "Dinner Bell" Mel Turpin-sized deuce? I mean this is basketball after all...
Tuten played bb, too! Got some minutes and a dunk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom