Devo Podcast | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Devo Podcast

These pods are fantastic!!! Great stories and E keeps it real reminiscing about past Orange teams. Authentic, honest abd a great ambassador for Cuse hoops.
Pods are for sure dope...def has to work on pumping his sponsors more. I doubt the Draft Kings marketing department is jacked about that plug. Lol.

If your friend hates devo that’s on him he is a wonderful person

Agreed. I let him hold my infant daughter a couple years ago and he was great with her. He has definitely matured.

But let's be honest... if a white, tatted up, relentlessly trash talking player played for UConn or Duke or Pitt, SU fans would hate him more than Osama Bin Laden.

Agreed. I let him hold my infant daughter a couple years ago and he was great with her. He has definitely matured.

But let's be honest... if a white, tatted up, relentlessly trash talking player played for UConn or Duke or Pitt, SU fans would hate him more than Osama Bin Laden.

Nah. Bin Laden couldn’t finish w his left remotely as well as Devo.

All I know is that watching that highlight reel has reconjured the visceral hatred I feel for Khalid El-Amin and Jake Voskuhl. Scumbags.

What an incredible game -- well worth the 16 minute watch. Hard to believe we dominated the so badly, and they were ranked #6!!!!

Oh... and EPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH Uconn!

Ryan Blackwell
Etan Thomas

I was going to post about that. One thing about that 99-2000 team -- they had LOTS of good players. Maybe not any truly elite ones, but a team full of really, really good guys.

Reminds me a little of how JB has rebuilt our roster following the NCAA sanctions. I don't think our current group is fully actualized in terms of potential, but the building blocks are there for this nucleus to be a really good team for the next several years.

I also wonder if Anselem has an Etan-like trajectory in terms of his developmental curve. I.E., all the physical tools as a frosh, but zero feel for the game, then a massive sophomore leap.