Devo Podcast | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Devo Podcast

I listened to Devo’s podcast with DC yesterday. It was terrific. Hearing DC’s passion for SU, even after 30 years, will make you smile. I especially enjoyed hearing him respond to Boeheim saying Bing was better than DC and his loyalty to his 4 year roommate, the great Stevie Thompson.

In my mind, DC gets a bad rap. He had a very good NBA career and is heavily involved in his community and social issues. He’s an easy man to respect, especially after listening to this podcast. I look forward to part 2 next week.

Devo, John Wallace and Etan all have very interesting podcasts and hearing the camaraderie between different generations of SU players is a lot of fun.

Hey guys this is Tim (Devo's producer on the podcast). Is there anyone in particular you guys really want Devo to try to get on the show?

Or any questions you'd like him to ask/suggestions on how to make the show better. We're open to any feedback. Thanks!

Hey guys this is Tim (Devo's producer on the podcast). Is there anyone in particular you guys really want Devo to try to get on the show?

Or any questions you'd like him to ask/suggestions on how to make the show better. We're open to any feedback. Thanks!
I've got a few posters I could name. But that would be mostly in jest... or would it?

Whats his ex teammate Andy Rautins been up to for 10 seasons?

I’d love to hear from Arinze Onuaku and hear from if at any point in the 2010 NCAA tournament would he have been available to actually play.

How long was injury going to take to heal.

He was on 2009 and 2010 teams.
2 really fun teams to talk about.

Can we just post stupid questions and you make Devo answer them for us?

Like an AMA, but for his podcast!

How about DeShaun Williams & Shumpert come on, they can tell some “stories” from their time together on the team;):eek:

Can you get John Higgins on force him to watch the entire first half of the 2012 regional in Boston versus Ohio State? Then bring Triche in and have Higgins try to tell him every call he made was correct with a straight face.

I’m not bitter at all, why do you ask?

How about former Syracuse guard Mike Hopkins?

Other options: Sherman Douglas, Stevie Thompson, Etan Thomas, Rak Christmas, David Johnson, Jose Pace & Kueth Duany.

Dr. Sonny Spera from the early 80s

Jimmy and Mike Lee from the mid/late 70s

Dr. Hal Cohen from the late 70s

Sean McDonugh to talk about the 6 OT game

Last edited: