Dick Vitale's obsession with a JB statue | Syracusefan.com

Dick Vitale's obsession with a JB statue

Just ranted about it somehow during the Florida/Mizzou game.

Is he on one of Digger's missions? He's got his mind made up, I don't think this is going away anytime soon.
He also said in a matchup of SU vs fla he would give the edge to us because of the zone

ron_burgundy_bust_statue_1.jpg

He did the same thing with naming the court after JB until that was done. If they decided to do a JB statue it would be fine with me. If they didn't, that would be fine with me too (and I suspect JB would be fine with it)

Is he on one of Digger's missions? He's got his mind made up, I don't think this is going away anytime soon.
i don't care how nice he is, he's annoying

once they build a statue, he's going to move on to talking endlessly about a goddamn boeheim blimp or a mount boeheimore or renaming syracuse to boeheimia

i don't care how nice he is, he's annoying

once they build a statue, he's going to move on to talking endlessly about a goddamn boeheim blimp or a mount boeheimore or renaming syracuse to boeheimia

I love his enthusiasm. I think maybe he is trying to make up for too many years of Coach K talk by being over the top with Boeheim talk. As for Boeheim tributes, I like that list. I also wouldnt mind seing The Apotheosis of Boeheim painted on the dome ceiling.

Giving JB a statue while he was still coaching would be very weird/creepy/Paternoish.

I love his enthusiasm. I think maybe he is trying to make up for too many years of Coach K talk by being over the top with Boeheim talk. As for Boeheim tributes, I like that list. I also wouldnt mind seing The Apotheosis of Boeheim painted on the dome ceiling.
sistine boeheim on the bubble over the dome

maybe not such a great idea...

noname%2B(6).jpg

4416838001_97196ec8b0.jpg

Day8%2BNose%2BPicking.jpg

But JB's already used to a finger in his nostril. It could even become the good luck equivalent of rubbing the Buddha's belly.

I LOVE this thread. Dickie has been ranting about this statue business on twitter and on air for weeks. Hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom