did anyone else catch this story about rob drummond | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

did anyone else catch this story about rob drummond

I wonder what Robert thinks of these?
470_2403044.0

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/adidas-shackle-sneakers-create-controversy-185000146.html

Even major companies with hundreds of marketing pro's can do dumb things sometimes. :crazy:

It should be OK to segregate by skin color for a picture just as it is OK to put the tall people in the back row. I hope someday it will be. I'm saddened that it still makes some people (like Drummond) angry.

Yep it would also nice to see the swastika rejoin its place along with the other good luck charms like the rabbits foot and horseshoe but nobody is trying to do that because it would be stupid, just like this decision was stupid. I really have no problem w/ Drummonds position.

Yep it would also nice to see the swastika rejoin its place along with the other good luck charms like the rabbits foot and horseshoe but nobody is trying to do that because it would be stupid, just like this decision was stupid. I really have no problem w/ Drummonds position.
I have no problem with it either, though it's not my business to judge his reaction to events. My sadness comes because it's one more piece of evidence that we're still a very, very long way from a color-blind society. Not that you have to look hard for evidence.

I've seen others done where they darken the background but leave the face alone. Here's an example:

4858981858_3df9c2d507_z.jpg

"Fools rush in . . . . . ."

I have no problem with it either, though it's not my business to judge his reaction to events. My sadness comes because it's one more piece of evidence that we're still a very, very long way from a color-blind society. Not that you have to look hard for evidence.

This event does not make me sad. It makes me sad when a terrorist org like the KKK that has bombed and burned places of worship and killed women and children still has constitutional rights in this country.

Maybe this has something to do w/ Drummonds stance.

I've seen others done where they darken the background but leave the face alone. Here's an example:

4858981858_3df9c2d507_z.jpg

"Fools rush in . . . . . ."
You obviously aren't aware of the problems caused by the fat Elvis impersonators over this because the fat Elvises (or is it Elvi?) were relegated to the corners of the collage while the younger, thinner Elvises got center stage, if you will.

You obviously aren't aware of the problems caused by the fat Elvis impersonators over this because the fat Elvises (or is it Elvi?) were relegated to the corners of the collage while the younger, thinner Elvises got center stage, if you will.

Skinnyists!

And "Elvi." I like it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom