Did anyone notice that we have 10 conference wins? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Did anyone notice that we have 10 conference wins?

Anyone who says they are happy with how this season has played out is either a liar or someone who is content with consistent mediocrity. It's a good thing that we played so many god-awful ACC teams so that we are able to get a shot to even play in the NCAA tournament this year.
We can all argue about whether we are are a lock or on the bubble the bottom line is to have 12 losses right now is unacceptable. This team and coaching staff has underachieved.

Seriously, what are you talking about? It doesn’t count? Or I don’t care. Or I don’t appreciate it. Adios. All I’ve said and will continue to say is that a nice postseason run is just that. A nice run we all appreciate and loved. The entire body of work over the past 5 years shows where we are as a program. Those are two separate thoughts, something you seem incapable of understanding or respecting.

It also seems to me that you think that one run is all that needs to be considered when looking at our recent history and current status in the ACC.
Again, you’ve used language indicating we should ignore our successes. I have used no such language. I said and will continue to say, “All things considered.” You do not want us to consider our recent Final Four appearance when assessing the team. You want it to exist in a vacuum when it doesn’t.

Again, you’ve used language indicating we should ignore our successes. I have used no such language. I said and will continue to say, “All things considered.” You do not want us to consider our recent Final Four appearance when assessing the team. You want it to exist in a vacuum when it doesn’t.
Do you just ignore what i say purposely? I am not ignoring, overlooking, forgetting or not appreciating our FF run. Please read that sentence a second time. I am simply saying that looking at the other 150 or so games is a better indicator of where this program is currently. We can still have a FF run and a S16 in the past few years, yet still be a mediocre, middle of the pack ACC program. The W/L back that up. If we have another 3-4 seasons of 12-15 losses and being a bubble team, will you still say that the 2016 FF is a better indicator of our program health? That sure sounds like what you infer.

I don’t even know why I’m bantering with you when you obviously have no desire to understand what I’m saying.

Do you just ignore what i say purposely? I am not ignoring, overlooking, forgetting or not appreciating our FF run. Please read that sentence a second time. I am simply saying that looking at the other 150 or so games is a better indicator of where this program is currently. We can still have a FF run and a S16 in the past few years, yet still be a mediocre, middle of the pack ACC program. The W/L back that up. If we have another 3-4 seasons of 12-15 losses and being a bubble team, will you still say that the 2016 FF is a better indicator of our program health? That sure sounds like what you infer.

I don’t even know why I’m bantering with you when you obviously have no desire to understand what I’m saying.
Your own words betray you:
Did anyone notice that we have 10 conference wins?