Did Cowherd say anything substantial? | Syracusefan.com

Did Cowherd say anything substantial?

690West

Moneyline Master
I missed the Herd at 10:00. Curious if Colin is pumping the brakes, running with it, or didn't mention it at all?

Seems like he is trying to avoid it or minimize it

I missed the Herd at 10:00. Curious if Colin is pumping the brakes, running with it, or didn't mention it at all?

I was listening to Brando. He spent all of about 30 seconds on it.

Said he's known Fine a long time, knows him well, and can't believe this is true. Said JB's comments are either a smart move (if he's telling the truth), or the biggest mistake he's even made (if it's proven that he's lying). Then one of the other guys said SU is putting on a clinic on how to handle this from a PR perspective.

Then they quickly moved on.

Dan Patrick just mentioned he was getting e-mails telling him he needed to go as hard after Syracuse as he did Penn State and gave a list of differences between the two situations.

Cowherd is taking a very safe stance on this story. No grand jury testimony so he understands that all they have is one guy's claims and his "cousin". Acknowledged that Boeheim is putting his career on the line by backing his coach. Will discuss more at the top of the hour.

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpg

I was pretty surprised today at how much coverage the Jets/Broncos game got on SC and how relatively little this got (compared to the PSU thing that dominated their coverage). It "almost" seems as if ESPN is backing away a bit.

He just said Schwarz will be on at the bottom of the hour. I'm sure it will be identical to the Mike & Mike conversation.

I can't stand Cowherd...

Having said that, the report he gave at 11:00 was very objective and even-tempered.

Basically, if you know cowherd, he thinks this is total bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom