Did I hear that Bama and Georgia havent played since 08? | Syracusefan.com

Did I hear that Bama and Georgia havent played since 08?

2008 regular season in Athens. 2007 in Tuscaloosa.

2002/2003 before that.

Matt Stafford was the QB the last time Georgia played Alabama. I went to the game it was a night game in 2008 with my buddy from UGA they had a blackout and Julio Jones and Bama smoked them badly at halftime all the people there were acting like they were at a funeral in their black, and I was wearing my Orange shirt. Its disgusting you could go 4 years without playing a conference opponent, but its the future of college conferences.

How do two teams from the same conference go that long without playing?

That is insane.

That is insane.

We'll be in the same boat. We will see VaTech, GaTech, Miami, and the rest of the Coastal, aside from Pitt, once every 4 years.

That is insane.

What do you think happens if and when we get to 4 x 16? You'll hardly ever see the cross divisional teams.

What do you think happens if and when we get to 4 x 16? You'll hardly ever see the cross divisional teams.

Dont even need 4x16, it's that way now.

Essentially our football conference is the ACC Atlantic + Pitt. We'll probably play several OOC opponents more often than we play the rest of the ACC Coastal.

SU guards will have their hands full with the quickness of Louisville. They are great penetrators. Louisville may lose this one but they are missing Dieng who will probably be the defensive player of the year in the Big East this year.

It will be like the World Series before inter-league play.

Maybe the super conferences should have a midseason All Star game. Only if there's money to be made, of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SU guards will have their hands full with the quickness of Louisville. They are great penetrators. Louisville may lose this one but they are missing Dieng who will probably be the defensive player of the year in the Big East this year.

UGA always has one of the easiest schedules every year in the SEC.

Speaking of Basketballs...

1351030998910.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom