Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers?

OrangeDW

Cmon. Kadary’s better
Rhode Island is on against Wisconsin right now.

Carey is back and playing quite a bit.

Was playing good defense when I was watching. Had a bucket late in the half where he beat his man off the dribble and made a little 10 footer in the lane.

Committed a bad foul going for a steal at half court with 1.8 seconds left, which put Davison(17 points at half) on the line where he made both.

Carey at the half: 13 minutes, 2 points, 2 rebounds, 1-3 from the field, 2 turnovers.

Wisconsin up 33-16.

Providence is on against TCU too, but Goodine hasn’t been in yet.

malpearl31

Starter
He only got 3 minutes in the last game before picking up this DNP-CD. Carey is getting some run but is not a starter, only got 14 minutes or so in last game, neither are setting the world on fire
I watched a good chunk of the game - was hoping to see Brycen get off the bench, but Cooley went to a freshman (Alyn Breed) whenever he substituted at the guard spot. Brycen appears to be the 4th guard in a 3-man rotation.

I would never have guessed that he would get less time at PC... 4 DNPs in the first 9 games... very surprising.

Orangezoo

Living Legend
Goodine added some weight from what I did see of him and looked sluggish and somewhat out of shape too.

Dinkyspond

(Hal) Cohen - (Marty) Headd backcourt
I watched a good chunk of the game - was hoping to see Brycen get off the bench, but Cooley went to a freshman (Alyn Breed) whenever he substituted at the guard spot. Brycen appears to be the 4th guard in a 3-man rotation.

I would never have guessed that he would get less time at PC... 4 DNPs in the first 9 games... very surprising.
It's quite simple, Goodine is not a good shooter which was supposed to be his best attribute

UpstateSM

Youth Correspondent

Is it though

Sherman20

2018 Iggy Leading Scorer Winner

He needs another year of seasoning and development. PC has two veteran guards, Duke and Reeves, ahead of him.

Sherman20

2018 Iggy Leading Scorer Winner
Meanwhile Kadary is playing fantastic ... I guess JB knows his players better than us
I believe Carey and Goodine heard what Cuse has coming in with Richmond and knew they’d have even more competition this season. Kadary had already showed his skills in the NEPSAC, and neither was getting much run behind Girard and Boeheim. That said, I think the staff hoped Goodine would stay and develop.

SUFan44

All American
I believe Carey and Goodine heard what Cuse has coming in with Richmond and knew they’d have even more competition this season. Kadary had already showed his skills in the NEPSAC, and neither was getting much run behind Girard and Boeheim. That said, I think the staff hoped Goodine would stay and develop.

I don't think Carey or Goodine were quite good enough, but Goodine was NEPSAC Class AA Player of the Year.

SWC75

Bored Historian
Carey is averaging 22 minutes a game and 7.9 points but is 0 for 3 from the arc and has an assists-turnover ratio of, (I kid you not) 2-15!

Goodine has played 44 minutes and has 9 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists 6 steals but 4 turnovers and is 1 for 4 from three. He's only played in 5 of their 9 games.

ORRange

Starter
Carey is averaging 22 minutes a game and 7.9 points but is 0 for 3 from the arc and has an assists-turnover ratio of, (I kid you not) 2-15!

Goodine has played 44 minutes and has 9 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists 6 steals but 4 turnovers and is 1 for 4 from three. He's only played in 5 of their 9 games.
I take the fifth.

OttoinGrotto

Run clowns in Archbold

Those numbers don't seem very good.

orange79

Internet Sleuth
URI beat the Bonnies today 63-57.

Jalen logged 25 minutes, scored 2 points, had 3 assists, 6 boards, and 2 TO's.

Dinkyspond

(Hal) Cohen - (Marty) Headd backcourt
Wasn’t Moyer at Vanderbilt last year? Good kid. Rooting for him.
Just sayin...we could use his bulk and rebounding, 10 boards a game in A10 is very decent. I think he left because JB called him out in presser after Wake game when Matt said he couldn't play because of pain in his high ankle sprain

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom