Did JB actually think this group would win games together? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Did JB actually think this group would win games together?

Well .. we know what we have in sidibe and when we put marek at the 5... so might as well give Edwards a lot of run given we ain’t doing anything this year
I agree but the HC doesn’t which is problematic. Edwards has the most upside yet only plays very little.
We all have seen enough of Marek at the 5.

I agree but the HC doesn’t which is problematic. Edwards has the most upside yet only plays very little.
We all have seen enough of Marek at the 5.
And why can’t Braswell get 15 minutes a game ? What’s coach afraid of ? Losing by 20 instead of 15 ?

And why can’t Braswell get 15 minutes a game ? What’s coach afraid of ? Losing by 20 instead of 15 ?
Is it the lack of dribble and passing that has kept brass off the floor?
I want to see him guard the two on defense (marek,guerrier,hughes have to much to think about already).
Goodine(pg) Brass(speeds up the game)

Edwards looks really tall at times when hes scoring. A lot of upside. Needs to put on 30 pounds - asap.

I think JB saw a lot of it but I do think going into the year he thought Carey would be better and that Goodine could give us something right away. I think that is the biggest issue. I think he knew we were going to have our issues at the 5 but I don't think he expected to play JG3 this much or Buddy this much. I think that is one of our big issues. They cannot be both out there together. We really need Goodine to get more comfortable. I thought he would be able to do more out of the gate that he has.
I agree with most of this, but I think Buddy was always getting big minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom