Did JB address Symir in the presser? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Did JB address Symir in the presser?

Scooch, you may have better experience with how HIPPA works, but my understanding and interpretation is that with HIPPA:

A major goal of the Privacy Rule is to assure that individuals' health information is properly protected while allowing the flow of health information needed to provide and promote high quality health care and to protect the public's health and well being. The Rule strikes a balance that permits important uses of information, while protecting the privacy of people who seek care and healing. Given that the health care marketplace is diverse, the Rule is designed to be flexible and comprehensive to cover the variety of uses and disclosures that need to be addressed.

Those highlighted items stand out for me.

However, I would not have played him either. If he cant pass do I really want him to only shoot in a game. LOL.

GO CUSE

Last edited:
Scooch, you may have better experience with how HIPPA works, but my understanding and interpretation is that with HIPPA:

A major goal of the Privacy Rule is to assure that individuals' health information is properly protected while allowing the flow of health information needed to provide and promote high quality health care and to protect the public's health and well being. The Rule strikes a balance that permits important uses of information, while protecting the privacy of people who seek care and healing. Given that the health care marketplace is diverse, the Rule is designed to be flexible and comprehensive to cover the variety of uses and disclosures that need to be addressed.

Those highlighted items stand out for me.

However, I would not have played him either. If he cant pass do I really want him to only shoot in a game. LOL.

GO CUSE
In this case, SU cannot release information about a student’s health without their consent. A news organization is not a party to that legal obligation, thus a reporter can do whatever they want. Sports journalists report on player injuries and illnesses all the time. Our hoops media apparently has chosen not to do so.

What breaking news have they missed? I guess I missed it too, this board is mainly speculation not news.
B!tching and a lot of anger…don’t forget the anger…

And some speculation..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom