Did Not Being #1 Save Us This Week ??? | Syracusefan.com

Did Not Being #1 Save Us This Week ???

newmexicuse

All Conference
We squeaked out two pressure packed games that could have easily gone the other way had they made one play more or we made one play less.

Had we been #1, there would have been that much more pressure to hold the ranking. I wonder if not being #1 just might have given us the tiny edge to get by.

We squeaked out two pressure packed games that could have easily gone the other way had they made one play more or we made one play less.

Had we been #1, there would have been that much more pressure to hold the ranking. I wonder if not being #1 just might have given us the tiny edge to get by.
Doubt it

Sorry, not buying this AT ALL. Like there is some effort meter that drives opponents to perform at a level inversely proportional to the opponent's rank. And even if there was, that this effort meter has the granularity to distinguish between #1 and #2.

Equally as possible actually more likely if Fab Melo doesn't screw his grades up we are still undefeated.

No. We are the top dog in the BE and we are going to get everyone's best shot. UCONN played their best game in a month against us. The environment in LVille was hopped up. It's going to be that was from now on.

Equally as possible actually more likely if Fab Melo doesn't screw his grades up we are still undefeated.
I'll admit that right after the game I didn't think Melo would have made the difference between winning or losing...After all, he doesn't contribute that much on offense. Now, after we survived the toughtest part of our schedule, I'm not so sure. I guess we'll never know. As Ron Burgundy says, "When in Rome."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom