did wayne make it | Syracusefan.com

did wayne make it

I don't see AJ or Williams in the directory. Cooper is in there (if his middle name is Javon). Should know more by Monday AM.

I don't see AJ or Williams in the directory. Cooper is in there (if his middle name is Javon). Should know more by Monday AM.
Thanks until this Wayne sees the field im concerned. It seems as if he has been coming since Bush was President

There was another thread on the football board that Cooper and AJ are both enrolled. AJ's actual name is Asar
Ahhhhh, that makes sense. He is there too.

Williams is hangin with Staats.

Staats is in the directory!!! :) really hope Williams makes it but Carlsons article says only Aj and Corey will be here

so to be clear did Wayne make it? Yes or no?

He's also not a freshman so hopefully that's the only issue but I would say it doesn't look good

He's also not a freshman so hopefully that's the only issue but I would say it doesn't look good

Carlson's article said that AJ and CC were the only FRESHMEN to enroll early.

Not that I don't trust you OX and I saw Chakkas message, but this is what was written...

"Syracuse wide receiver Corey Cooper moved into his South Campus apartment Friday afternoon. Cooper is one of two midyear enrollees for the football team this year."

Now do I trust the Post Standard staff... eh

As of 2:45 PM today, there are 120 Williams listed in the student directory, and none of them named Wayne. :(

Friends at PS hard at work to either confirm or not about WW (and my little birdie is wavering now as they can't get a formal answer either way) - if he was confirmed he wasn't coming it would have been news already. Freshmen enroll early for orientation purposes so they can confirm the 2 freshmen have been registered. There has been no indication from any source, including the players, that he is not coming.

I am a little concerned myself because there has been no positive confirmation either - he or his teammates could- should have tweeted. I have been following WW since high school and actually met him back then - his dream has always been to play D1 football at Syracuse but we will know for sure come Monday morning one way or the other.

One way to find out is to tweet AJ.

Last edited:
4.gif

It will be a big loss for us and more so for Wayne if he doesnt make it. He loves SU and you cant coach 6-5 350 with speed strenght and quicks. I really thought that if he made it in Jan and got into the program that he would end up around 340 this fall and in good football shape being a force on the two deep. He has the natural ability to be a game changer and he would be great in the locker room as well. Big loss if he doesnt make it

This kid can't get his stuff together. I wonder if we will have the same thread in August.

This kid can't get his stuff together. I wonder if we will have the same thread in August.
Agreed he didnt play only had to focus on school lets hope he shows up

Agreed he didnt play only had to focus on school lets hope he shows up

Wasn't it reported that he cleared at the end of last semester? Seems like there wouldn't be much ambiguity--he either graduated from his junior college and fulfilled all degree requirements or he didn't.

guys there could be several reasons he isn't here yet. let's wait until tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom