did wayne make it | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

did wayne make it

Yes! OK don't rat me out to the bball onlies but now I don't care (as much) if BC pulls a Conte Forum surprise tonight... ;)

I am hoping that Big Jon Raymon makes it back as well, awesome interior DL. Crumey, Big John, Wayne Williams, Ryan Sloan but looks a little thin and we need some recruits badly unless Coleman can gain about 30 lbs.

Hoping for some JUCO DT's coming this year that can contribute right away as well.

CuseOnly said:
I am hoping that Big Jon Raymon makes it back as well, awesome interior DL. Crumey, Big John, Wayne Williams, Ryan Sloan but looks a little thin and we need some recruits badly unless Coleman can gain about 30 lbs.

Hoping for some JUCO DT's coming this year that can contribute right away as well.

Been under the impression that Raymon may not be ready to go by September. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

He is our most important recruit for 2014 season. Feels like he was coming here since 1999. WELCOME WAYNE!

The kid hasnt played football in over a year. Sure hope he fulfills that tag line. John Raymon is as big/strong as WW and was still trying to consistently find the field before that terrible injury.

2014 needs is playmakers, which this team has lacked. Custis and hopefully Ismael will be the difference makers in this class.

WW has AJ's CUSE Swag, that may end up being as important as his potential on the field.

Been under the impression that Raymon may not be ready to go by September. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

ya that would be extremely unlikely to happen.

Crume and Sloan should have the inside track on the starting roles if they plan to stay in the 4-3. Hopefully WW is in shape because we are going to need some beef. If we can land Zeek Rodney I don't think we can expect much from him as a true Freshman. Losing Raymon really hurt. DT should be our biggest ? going into next season.

Doust will get the most out of Wayne. I expect him to be in the rotation

maybe he opted out of the directory.. you dont have to be listed.

The online directory would show his name at least, once he's enrolled. You can opt out of having your physical address listed, but if WW is enrolled, he'll be listed in a student search off the SU website.

The online directory would show his name at least, once he's enrolled. You can opt out of having your physical address listed, but if WW is enrolled, he'll be listed in a student search off the SU website.
you can opt out of the whole system if you want. but i doubt that is the reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom