did you... | Syracusefan.com

did you...

BillSU

All American
Listen...? to the Clemson, ND game. It's not often we get this much free positive PR from the announcers and contributors of this game. I have heard Syracuse Football, how good we are, nobody thought, etc., mentioned throughout the third and fourth quarter many times. It is good to get props for what we accomplished this year and for being a winner in the ACC!!

Listen...? to the Clemson, ND game. It's not often we get this much free positive PR from the announcers and contributors of this game. I have heard Syracuse Football, how good we are, nobody thought, etc., mentioned throughout the third and fourth quarter many times. It is good to get props for what we accomplished this year and for being a winner in the ACC!!
The opposite of collateral damage. Icing on the cake. I’m going to love this off-season.

McDonough’s great.
Yeah he is. I remember Sean spoke at coach Mac’s funeral and told a great story about the coach picking him up for church at some ungodly (no pun intended) hour like 6:30 AM every day for Lent.
Love the Newhouse guys.

Anything thats not Herb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom