Didn't Andrea pick Rutgers in one column? | Syracusefan.com

Didn't Andrea pick Rutgers in one column?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
This seems to contradicte her pick form this morning

"Rich B in Bloomfield, N.J., writes: Andrea, Watch out for the ire of the fruit for picking us over the Orange. I for one think you are correct, and also if you look back at Pitt's performance against Syracuse when (Frank) Cignetti was the O-Coordinator there, you'll see that Syracuse's defense has a hard time stopping his offense: Oct. 16, 2010 Pitt 45, Syracuse. Nov. 7, 2009 Pitt 37, Syracuse 10 Also, you can almost compare this team to Pitt's team with Baldwin on the outside (Sanu) and Dion Lewis (Jawan Jamison) and Ray Graham (Savon Huggins) from 2009. We still have a lot to prove, but taking down the Orange, albeit a wining team with close wins against questionable competition should go a ways to prove last year was a fluke for the Knights.

Adelson: Thanks for the knowledge. But I really have to disagree with your comparison of Jamison and Huggins to Lewis and Graham. Jamison and Huggins are not in the same stratosphere right now and have a long way to go to match two really great backs. I do understand your comparison, but it is too early for that. I think Syracuse will have a hard time with Sanu, and you are right -- Rutgers really needs this win. But I would not be surprised if the Orange came out ahead. This team has found ways to win this season. "
Big East mailblog

I guess by doing this you come out on the right side everytime like Dickie V.

She also said that we should've lost the Toledo game, then got mad on Twitter and said that she "never said that Syracuse deserved to lose". She's good at talking out of both sides of her mouth.

She also said that we should've lost the Toledo game, then got mad on Twitter and said that she "never said that Syracuse deserved to lose". She's good at talking out of both sides of her mouth.

I get the impression its not her mouth shes talking out of.

This seems to contradicte her pick form this morning

"Rich B in Bloomfield, N.J., writes: Andrea, Watch out for the ire of the fruit for picking us over the Orange. I for one think you are correct, and also if you look back at Pitt's performance against Syracuse when (Frank) Cignetti was the O-Coordinator there, you'll see that Syracuse's defense has a hard time stopping his offense: Oct. 16, 2010 Pitt 45, Syracuse. Nov. 7, 2009 Pitt 37, Syracuse 10 Also, you can almost compare this team to Pitt's team with Baldwin on the outside (Sanu) and Dion Lewis (Jawan Jamison) and Ray Graham (Savon Huggins) from 2009. We still have a lot to prove, but taking down the Orange, albeit a wining team with close wins against questionable competition should go a ways to prove last year was a fluke for the Knights.

Adelson: Thanks for the knowledge. But I really have to disagree with your comparison of Jamison and Huggins to Lewis and Graham. Jamison and Huggins are not in the same stratosphere right now and have a long way to go to match two really great backs. I do understand your comparison, but it is too early for that. I think Syracuse will have a hard time with Sanu, and you are right -- Rutgers really needs this win. But I would not be surprised if the Orange came out ahead. This team has found ways to win this season. "
Big East mailblog

I guess by doing this you come out on the right side everytime like Dickie V.
This is why Rutgers fans are idiots. The skill players had nothing to do with either of those games. Our D-Line was dominated by their O-Line. Pitt's Oline was 10000 times better than Rutgers is this year. That comparison is insane.

This is why Rutgers fans are idiots. The skill players had nothing to do with either of those games. Our D-Line was dominated by their O-Line. Pitt's Oline was 10000 times better than Rutgers is this year. That comparison is insane.

Spot on.

While the middle is filled with ESPN's...

"Rich B in Bloomfield, N.J., writes: Andrea, Watch out...We still have a lot to prove, but taking down the Orange, albeit a wining team with close wins against questionable competition should go a ways to prove last year was a fluke for the Knights.

This guy knows a lot about questionable competition. They know every questionable competitor out there.

Even ignoring the OL (which is a huge thing to ignore) they still have much worse skill position players than those Pitt teams. It is amazing how RU fans think they have All Americans at every position and a Top 5 HC. Then why is it they suck? This is why SU fans hate RU fans. Has nothing to do with a fake rivalry (which RU fans are begging for). It has to do with RU fans being certifiably insane. I still think it would be a great case study for a psych major to follow their internet fans for a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom