Dino Babers gave up. And that is absolutely inexcusable. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers gave up. And that is absolutely inexcusable.

Now I know why Dino asked everyone to close their eyes at the original press conference. Can’t say I’ve ever seen a coach give up on a game with three minutes left. Does he have an Edsall thing in his contract where he gets paid for not taking timeouts?

next.

IMG_1049.jpg

Dino didn’t quit stop it. That’s nuts. That’s not the reason they lost. The offense sucks and calling the TO’s just prolongs the loss. Wind the clock, get out and go home, get nobody else hurt.

we just played 2 ranked teams to open the season. Regroup and open the Dome.

I have zero problem getting the game over.

He actually gave up in first half, there were plenty of signs that he knew we couldn't win.

Either Babers is the worst coach in the ACC, or he got the call from the ACC and was told to lay down.

so we end that game with a loss regardless. That said you either finish the game fighting or lying down. He chose lying down, and left his defense out on the field in that situation where they knew they were just there to run out the clock.

His game and clock management have been bad since he's been here. That said he quit today and I want no more lectures, excuses, blind faith has been used up. He -HCDB - needs to get better at his job or ADJW will need to prove he's good at his.

Dino quit stop it. That’s nuts. That’s not the reason they lost. The offense sucks and calling the TO’s just prolongs the loss. Wind the clock get out and go home, gett nobody else hurt.

we just played 2 ranked teams to open the season. Regroup and open the Dome.

You're wrong. I don't care what message you want to send. If you're worried about injuries, why are you even playing the games then?

You don't quit.

I think he knew the ineptitude of this offense and did what he thought was best. Bottom line HE QUIT on his team. It is no excuse and doesn’t give these kids any confidence at all. I don’t think I have seen a coach do that before. I am anxious to hear his explanation if anyone has the balls to ask him.

Inexcusable

your defense who played their hearts out are on the field trying to get the ball Back and your HC quits with 3 timeouts and 3mins to go in a 2 score game

should have kicked a FG too to make it a 1 score game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom