Dino can't recruit QBs. The OL OL OL crowd is on meth. | Syracusefan.com

Dino can't recruit QBs. The OL OL OL crowd is on meth.

Millhouse

Living Legend
You 100% prioritize a coach who can recruit decent qbs and teach them to get better. The air raid is the best way to do it but whatever, I just really hope they understand the issue and don't just go reflexively costanza opposite

You 100% prioritize a coach who can recruit decent qbs and teach them to get better. The air raid is the best way to do it but whatever, I just really hope they understand the issue and don't just go reflexively costanza opposite
Devito was the passer. He failed.

Shrader and Wilson are the complete opposite. Babers has already done it.

You’re not getting any talented QB here with the level of OL talent SU has had for the better part of 20 years.

Find a coach who can build an OL. “Suffer” through a season or two of mostly meathead ground & pound until your OL quality develops.

Prove you have an OL that will keep your QB upright and healthy every year.

He had 8 years. Lack of depth is solely his fault.
Oh it's time. I don't think he's as bad as everyone else over his whole time here but we all know he's not going to accomplish anything meaningful going forward so whatever goodbye next.

You’re not getting any talented QB here with the level of OL talent SU has had for the better part of 20 years.

Find a coach who can build an OL. “Suffer” through a season or two of mostly meathead ground & pound until your OL quality develops.

Prove you have an OL that will keep your QB upright and healthy every year.
or put WR everywhere and get rid of the ball

air raid teams didn't start with OL

Oh it's time. I don't think he's as bad as everyone else over his whole time here but we all know he's not going to accomplish anything meaningful going forward so whatever goodbye next.

How is a sub .400* overall record and sub .300* acc record overall not bad?

* I didn’t do the maths but I think those are close enough

fire babers now so we can start the clock on firing the next guy in 2027 so we can go oppositzies back to offense.
Well, I agree that we 100% should go offense. But from pretty good sources, we are looking at 2 dc's and one of them, is to be frank, ridiculously a bad choice. He doesn't recruit.

The problem is that I think he can recruit talent at all levels the problem is him and his staff is terrible at developing it and coaching it up and that is the real problem. I mean he recruited a QB that is in the NFL. He has to be the only coach in the college to have an NFL talent at QB and get nothing out of him. That is coaching/developing not lack of talent.

How is a sub .400* overall record and sub .300* acc record overall not bad?

* I didn’t do the maths but I think those are close enough
conference play is much harder now than it was in the big east and even then by the end of pasqualoni and through marrone, we weren't especially good in conference play.

Well, I agree that we 100% should go offense. But from pretty good sources, we are looking at 2 dc's and one of them, is to be frank, ridiculously a bad choice. He doesn't recruit.
Seems like the very Syracuse thing to do. 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Lose by 10 against FSU instead of 30.

White and who else?