Dino / Cutcliffe | Syracusefan.com

Dino / Cutcliffe

SU94

Starter
I think Dino is two years into a SU rebuild that, at the end of the day, may be quite comparable to what Cutcliffe has executed at Duke. Look at Cutcliffe's first four years:

4-8
5-7
3-9
3-9
6-7 (Bowl: Loss in Belk)
10-4 (L in ACCCG. Loss in Chick Filet)

I think Dino can/will get us to a bowl a tad quicker than Cutcliffe, but maybe not to 10 wins (Duke has the distinct advantage of playing in the Atlantic Division).

Those proud members of the lunatic "Dino hot seat" fringe should take stock in these two programs and coaches with a lot more in common than most here care to admit to.

I think Dino is two years into a SU rebuild that, at the end of the day, may be quite comparable to what Cutcliffe has executed at Duke. Look at Cutcliffe's first four years:

4-8
5-7
3-9
3-9

I think Dino can/will get us to a bowl a tad quicker than Cutcliffe, but maybe not to 10 wins (Duke has the distinct advantage of playing in the Atlantic Division).

Those proud members of the lunatic "Dino hot seat" fringe should take stock in these two programs and coaches with a lot more in common than most here care to admit to.

Um, well - WE are in the Atlantic Division. Duke is in the Coastal.

Oh, and it's Chick-fil-A.

But lastly - Duke was a laughingstock for decades.
They were literally the worst D1 football team for like, forever.
We "only" sucked like that for the GERG Error, em, Era, and then have been mostly meh ever since.
Nowhere near as bad for as long as Duke was.

4-8
5-7
3-9
3-9

No offense but this has been discussed before.

Duke Football Model

4-8
5-7
3-9
3-9

DC is part of a rebuild for an apathetic fanbase with no real football history at a school which is even more hoops crazy and historic than us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom