Dino Gets Contract Extension !! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Gets Contract Extension !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Christmas present ever. I just heard today his contract was extended for $4 million per year and did not believe it.

View attachment 146903
$4mm per would put him around 24th in the country in last year’s ranking with Stoops and Fuente. Seems fair!

sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/football/coach

Last edited:
gbo - what the hell happened?

1544656468710.gif

Stop cutting the onions!

Seriously, I travel for work in every major southern and Texas city and EVERYWHERE I go people comment about Cuse coming back and that Dino is a stud. And not only is he awesome, they all love and respect him. I am talking ‘Bama fans, Clemson fans, NCST fans, VT fans, Florida... everywhere. My quick reaction is “I hope we can keep him”.

Dino has the ability to do here what Dabo did in Clemson. It doesn’t happen all at once but it can be done over time!

In Wildhack and Dino I trust!

I can second this. Saw and heard the same things in ACC country on my trips and interactions there. Good call out.

44cuse

Hopefully this puts a stop to all the speculation that he’ll leave soon! Let’s go!

While this is great news, does it really assure us that he'll be here well into the future? I remember Tom Herman being extended at Houston through 2020. A year later he goes to Texas.
Does the extension just make it harder, and less likely for him to go somewhere else, or do coaches generally stick around through their new contract after an extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom