Dino needs to revamp his sideline | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dino needs to revamp his sideline

Yeah I think for the first time in a couple years we are starting to get confidence again in all the guys on the field

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a sped up offense coming off of our bye week
We had 79 plays against VT. That’s not OITNF level, but it’s the most we’ve seen in a while, especially considering how much running we did.

I cannot help but think of what this season could be like right now if he had quality in-game voices talking to him in key situations. I know, I know. It’s not ALL his fault, but there have been some incredibly elementary mistakes made by him in utterly crucial moments. It should’ve cost us the game again this past weekend.

We’re so close with the younger talent on this team. Dino just needs to surround himself with some way better voices on the sideline. And I love Goldberg (Edinger), but he doesn’t strike me as a football IQ guy. He is Babers’ shadow.

We’re right there. C’mon, we deserve nice things every once in a while.
I love Wolverine but i wouldnt think he would be the right guy to provide input on in game decisions unless Dino thinks he's playing Hunger Games.

It really is a strange relationship. The dude NEVER leaves Dino's side. He's even right next to him in all of the memorable post-game locker room speeches.

I'm still convinced he's a trained assassin.
You just made his list.

That would get it down to one head scratching time out a half. I grew up watching his teams so I know,

In all seriousness I would love to see Paul back on the sidelines or in the booth in some capacity. He is a passionate, knowledgeable coach.
The booth as in TV, or the booth as in doing FB stuff for the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom