Dino on ACC Network | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino on ACC Network

My dad also, and he did the white cheddar with apple pie sometimes too... but English/Welsh

Those were the two desserts I remembered with cheese. Ice cream or apple pie.

Dino Babers.

Tied for 3rd in the Atlantic Division in win percentage.

First in the ACC among HC (by a landslide) in charisma.

And first in grandson baby race win percentage.

David and Andrea have always been entertaining as a duo, glad to see them with a show.

I love apple pie, but this pie sold by the Lambda Lambda Lambdas always was my favorite.
img_1808-jpg.663049

Deion has done nothing. He got better players than the whole SWAC and won with them. Good job but completely different level. Let’s see him win 10 games at high major level before anointing him.
Im talking about the talent he has already brought in. It blows away anything we have ever done and stacks up against the top of the PAC 12. Even if he wasn’t a good HC, which I don’t believe at all, he will still win games based on the abundance of talent alone. He killed it for signing a team mostly through the portal and end of the HS recruiting calendar. Wait until he has a full season. They will out talent everyone outside Oregon and even that I bet is ends up close. He is probably the only person that could come in and singly turnaround the trajectory of a program overnight . He has it all. The cache , the results , and most importantly a unique but authentic way to communicate with teenagers that will draw in top talent from all over the country.

Im talking about the talent he has already brought in. It blows away anything we have ever done and stacks up against the top of the PAC 12. Even if he wasn’t a good HC, which I don’t believe at all, he will still win games based on the abundance of talent alone. He killed it for signing a team mostly through the portal and end of the HS recruiting calendar. Wait until he has a full season. They will out talent everyone outside Oregon and even that I bet is ends up close. He is probably the only person that could come in and singly turnaround the trajectory of a program overnight . He has it all. The cache , the results , and most importantly a unique but authentic way to communicate with teenagers that will draw in top talent from all over the country.
We will see. I’ll be surprised if they are Top 5 within 2-3 years. It takes more than accumulating talent. And with the way he operates, I could see there being issues eventually. The “communication” with teenagers will work until it doesn’t.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom