Dino on ACC PM | Syracusefan.com

Dino on ACC PM

Hey even talking about the kicking game is big for the KGB operation that Dino runs ;)
Was surprised to hear him excited about the kicking game.

Sounds like Stonehouse is the real deal. I am assuming Brady Denaburg is the placekicker who is impressing everyone.

I believe he mentioned Gadsden, Jones, Alford and Adams as the WRs playing well right now.

E Cruz got some serious praise, and he said nice things about Ellis.

Barron sounds like he is really emerging at Rover. He, Garrett and Wax were announced as the first 3 captains (one from each unit). Dino says 3 more will be named towards the end of preseason camp.

I would think Caleb is a favorite to be the other captain on defense. Bleich seems likely to be named the second captain on offense. The second captain on special teams could be a number of players. Denaburg or Stonehouse seem too new to get named. Probably the new long snapper. Wish Tom Callahan was here for the spring semester...

Sounds like Stonehouse is the real deal. I am assuming Brady Denaburg is the placekicker who is impressing everyone.

I believe he mentioned Gadsden, Jones, Alford and Adams as the WRs playing well right now.

Barron sounds like he is really emerging at Rover. He, Garrett and Wax were announced as the first 3 captains (one from each unit). Dino says 3 more will be named towards the end of preseason camp.

I would think Caleb is a favorite to be the other captain on defense. Bleich seems likely to be named the second captain on offense. The second captain on special teams could be a number of players. Denaburg or Stonehouse seem too new to get named. Probably the new long snapper. Wish Tom Callahan was here for the spring semester...
Great summary Tomcat. Stonehouse had very solid numbers for Mizzou and now gets to punt indoors half the time (should have been more than half the time this coming season but oh that Yankee Stadium game) so I expect him to do really well. Agree about Caleb as a captain, Bleich could for sure but maybe OG3?

Last edited:
Great summary Tomcat. Storehouse had very solid numbers for Mizzou and now gets to punt indoors half the time (should have been more than half the time this coming season but oh that Yankee Stadium game) so I expect him to do really well. Agree about Caleb as a captain, Bleich could for sure but maybe OG3?
Could see OG as well. Heck, I wouldn't be shocked if E Cruz got named.

It will be interesting to see how things go.

Narduzzi was just on this show. They told him Dino broke news on their show yesterday about the 3 new captains. First Narduzzi was saying, “oh Dino did that? he’s the guru, Dino’s my man” and then proceeded to slam the idea of naming any captains until after fall camp. So, in summary, he is still a douche and we had better scatter his entrails all over the South Bronx this fall

Narduzzi was just on this show. They told him Dino broke news on their show yesterday about the 3 new captains. First Narduzzi was saying, “oh Dino did that? he’s the guru, Dino’s my man” and then proceeded to slam the idea of naming any captains until after fall camp. So, in summary, he is still a douche and we had better scatter his entrails all over the South Bronx this fall

A cool one-off special jersey for the Pitt game and a Cuse win would be nice. I have to admit i'm not happy seeing Jurkovec under a competent offensive staff.

I had a chance to meet Barron and he comes across as such a nice and humble person. I would not be surprised if he ended up a captain.

If pitt was a person…

I had a chance to meet Barron and he comes across as such a nice and humble person. I would not be surprised if he ended up a captain.
Barron was named a captain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom