Dino / Players Postgame Presser | UNC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino / Players Postgame Presser | UNC

The terrifying thing is Dino really thought he was smart punting on 4th and 6 at midfield. Actually said something along the lines of they couldn't stop Maye so couldn't give him the ball at mid-field. That's exactly why you go for it. He's just going to go 80 yards instead of 50 and you need to score as much as possible. Punting does absolutely nothing and i mean nothing for you. Actually said he was hoping for a 3 and out when we didn't come close to a 3 and out all day. Meathead thinking.

Agreed. What the hell is that?
He’s exactly right. What did you want him to say? It was a totally honest answer about a bunch of guys on this team not ready to play a game and it was disgusting as a fan to watch their pitiful effort.

Thats on the staff
Absolutely. At the same time there are few if any of the players who can look in the mirror and feel good about their football selves.

After SU getting waxed by a top QB with top receivers, and good athletes everywhere, what wisdom are you looking for from Babers or Shrader? Tough interviews - nothing good to say.

id like to hear them say I sucked.

babers thinks his punt call was the right call. Just like his 57 yard field goal.

how about some accountability. Shrader to, he’s not that good.

If he said that implying he doesn’t have talent around him, then he should look in the mirror because he can barely throw a forward pass.
I agree he has a hard time throwing guys open which is an nfl trait. Front door, back door, or even letting them run under the ball. He has noooooo chance in nfl.

Alford had a drop, and he was overthrown on one.

Gill was overthrown on one.

With no OG or Pena, and a hobbled Jones, that's the list.
That doesn't make me feel better.

F73_IrFbQAA37r0
The next call Dino gets will be his first. I’ve never seen a HC more ineffective at working the refs.

The next call Dino gets will be his first. I’ve never seen a HC more ineffective at working the refs.
In a world of meatheads the good guy thing just doesn’t do it for me after being constantly screwed for 8 straight years. Just once I would like to see him chew an official out good maybe even get a flag to fire a listless team like yesterday. What was it going to hurt if he thought he was so overmatched?

1 out of a 100 can spell the all time wins leader in college basketball.
Coach K. Not that hard, I get tricked up sometimes with Couch K, but I can usually do it.

The terrifying thing is Dino really thought he was smart punting on 4th and 6 at midfield. Actually said something along the lines of they couldn't stop Maye so couldn't give him the ball at mid-field.

punting is a great strategy when you're battling for field position. problem was UNC wasn't punting back !
in that scenario it's stoooopid ! throw the ball downfield. a pick is as good as a punt.

Last edited:
In a world of meatheads the good guy thing just doesn’t do it for me after being constantly screwed for 8 straight years. Just once I would like to see him chew an official out good maybe even get a flag to fire a listless team like yesterday. What was it going to hurt if he thought he was so overmatched?

Didn't he get one vs Rutgers? After of course, Shady screamed in their faces who got the 15 yarder? Our very own Dino. Pro wrestling seems more real at times.

Didn't he get one vs Rutgers? After of course, Shady screamed in their faces who got the 15 yarder? Our very own Dino. Pro wrestling seems more real at times.
I forgot about that. Out of all of them i think that was the worst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom