Dino / Players Presser after NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino / Players Presser after NC State

My goodness people, one movie ends with the Annexation of Puerto Rico for an 80 yard TD, and one ends with a reverse being called for an 80 yard TD on the last play.

The Annexation of Puerto Rico was much more realistic, by the way.

That wasn't a subtle inference.
And don't disregard what he says off-camera as he leaves the interview: "See, I didn't say anything bad about those guys." I assume he's referring to the refs.

My goodness people, one movie ends with the Annexation of Puerto Rico for an 80 yard TD, and one ends with a reverse being called for an 80 yard TD on the last play.

The Annexation of Puerto Rico was much more realistic, by the way.
99 yards man... c'mon now!

i like that dino listens fully to each question and chooses his own words in his response carefully.

If you make the plays you should make the refs should never would be an issue. Even with the calls it's a bad look to blame refs. Own it and move on. Need more accountability on this team top to bottom and by the way love HCDFB.

Last edited:
The officiating did not cost us the game.

Let me preface this by stating the obvious, we we're putrid on offense in many regards... BUT

The refs look a TD off the board in game we lost by 6 by not calling obvious pass interferences on two consecutive plays (TT got mugged on third down prior) and then threw a flag on Harris for stepping out of bounds as he got molested for 10 yards straight while the ball was in the air. So yeah, literally, the refs cost us this game.

NC State is so bad that we should've beaten them and the refs but 12-4 is tough... And that's not even taking into account the spots that constantly go against as by a half yard to yard (we made the sticks on the very first drive). This isn't a new thing or unique to this game and I honestly don't know how our coaches and players don't just snap.

Give you one more. Cordy got flagged for jawing at a wr the was chirping at him all night... Devito got hit helmet to helmet 3 seconds after the whistle and nothing. If Holy Cross game is anything to go by that's an easy 15 and and ejection. Was amazing that DT was able to run like that since he was "cramping up" so badly a few plays earlier that he had to go down and give his team a free timeout to stop our momentum...

So yeah that movie reference is pretty spot on as pertains to the Southern cooking we constantly see from the refs.

Let me preface this by stating the obvious, we we're putrid on offense in many regards... BUT

The refs look a TD off the board in game we lost by 6 by not calling obvious pass interferences on two consecutive plays (TT got mugged on third down prior) and then threw a flag on Harris for stepping out of bounds as he got molested for 10 yards straight while the ball was in the air. So yeah, literally, the refs cost us this game.

NC State is so bad that we should've beaten them and the refs but 12-4 is tough... And that's not even taking into account the spots that constantly go against as by a half yard to yard (we made the sticks on the very first drive). This isn't a new thing or unique to this game and I honestly don't know how our coaches and players don't just snap.

Give you one more. Cordy got flagged for jawing at a wr the was chirping at him all night... Devito got hit helmet to helmet 3 seconds after the whistle and nothing. If Holy Cross game is anything to go by that's an easy 15 and and ejection. Was amazing that DT was able to run like that since he was "cramping up" so badly a few plays earlier that he had to go down and give his team a free timeout to stop our momentum...

So yeah that movie reference is pretty spot on as pertains to the Southern cooking we constantly see from the refs.

The spotting thing drives me batty.

If you make the plays you should make the refs should never would be an issue. Even with the calls it's a bad look to blame refs. Own it and move on. Need more accountability on this team top to bottom and by the way love HCDFB.
And then MNF happened. The refs actually decided the outcome of the game last night, repeatedly. That being said, we got some bad calls Thursday but I don't think it was the difference, last night though......somebody needs to be sent back to the minors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom