Dino to Ohio St? | Syracusefan.com

Dino to Ohio St?

ReflectingQuaintHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

I never saw these threads when Robinson was coaching. Have to think Babers being on these types of lists is a good thing and by staying on the Hill he will continue to be on these lists thus always remaining in the 315.

I love Dino but unless we go 9-3 no factory is hiring a coach who went 17-19 at Syracuse.
While Dino took over a rebuild those numbers aren’t going to get him a factory job.

Oh, goodness. It took 7 games into the season to get this stuff started again ...which is actually pretty good! Congrats Syracusefan.com!

And he ain't going to Ohio State

Oh, goodness. It took 7 games into the season to get this stuff started again ...which is actually pretty good! Congrats Syracusefan.com!

And he ain't going to Ohio State

I don’t think there is a single soul on earth thinking he’s going to tOSU.

I posted the article because I think it’s interesting to see our HC listed for 1 of the top 3 CFB jobs in the country.

Why would they let go of Urban-one of the top 3 coaches in the sport? Why post this?

Did I miss something? Why is the OSU job opening up????

I read somewhere that there is a possibility of Urban going to the NFL this off season. Cowboys may sniff around w him. Of course zero sources but in theory makes sense considering the Boys may need a new HC and Urban may be fed up with Ohio St at this point

I love Dino but unless we go 9-3 no factory is hiring a coach who went 17-19 at Syracuse.
While Dino took over a rebuild those numbers aren’t going to get him a factory job.

Sorry hes the 2nd or 3rd hottest name not at a blue blood and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Taggart didn't have a good overall record at USF.

We are the only school to play in a climate controlled Dome now that Idaho is 1AA, the ACC is softening up and Clemson could be our only true roadblock to a playoff spot, and it should be his team and his guys starting next year. If you raise his salary enough those might be enough reasons to stay. I mean he gets offered the Tennessee job last year if we win a few more games with how that search went I don't think its a lock he takes it and walks into that show. But every job that opens up where he can recruit 5 star prospects will be a reason to worry.

Even though our recruiting classes aren't ranked that high I think we are pretty close to cementing ourselves as #2 team in the ACC and we know we can beat Clemson. We might be able to keep him long term with the right contract and money for assistants.