Dino | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino

I'm looking forward to the penalties finally being cleaned up; 2022 we were dead last in FBS, 2023 bottom 15. We were dead last in 2019 too.
Those penalties cost so much. I wonder how many more wins we could have had if we were just below average. The extra wear and tear on defense extending drives couldn't have been good for injuries.

Those penalties cost so much. I wonder how many more wins we could have had if we were just below average. The extra wear and tear on defense extending drives couldn't have been good for injuries.
And let us never forget the late hit into the sidelines at Clemson in 2022.

I'm looking forward to the penalties finally being cleaned up; 2022 we were dead last in FBS, 2023 bottom 15. We were dead last in 2019 too.
From what I’ve heard around the program there was just too much “hey stop the penalties” rather than actual “discipline” for said penalties. Like nothing.

I’m not saying making guys run laps in 2024 is the be all and end all of stopping penalties but there really seemed to be a bit of apathy towards them and just hope and pray they stopped.

So they will only protect the Carolina Mafia?
There was an instance where the $ won out over the Carolina mafia. That ACC title game a few years back where Clemson needed to win to make the CFP. The don of the Carolina mafia UNC appeared to recover an onsides kick at the end of the game that would have given the heels a chance to win but the refs snuffed that out.

From what I’ve heard around the program there was just too much “hey stop the penalties” rather than actual “discipline” for said penalties. Like nothing.

I’m not saying making guys run laps in 2024 is the be all and end all of stopping penalties but there really seemed to be a bit of apathy towards them and just hope and pray they stopped.
PT is the only cut and depth prevented that.

It will be interesting to see after the lawsuits will the ACC revoke the instructions to the refs to protect Clemson and FSU.
I think South vs North runs deeper than that but I've thought the same thing. We shall see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom