Dino's comments after Miami... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's comments after Miami...

Yep FSU barely beat us, will win 1-2 games more than us and yet they have top 10 talent and we have bottom of the ACC talent. Wonder what happened to them. Oh yeah they lost their QB

This.

Any thought that what Dino said was correct and these teams have done a better job focusing on us than their next opponent during the week? If we are a tougher out, they will work harder to scheme for us.

The OP, and the continuing defense of the OP...makes this thread the worst ever not only on here, but in the history of the Internet.

Congrats!!

Why does it even matter with what he said? This is a strange thread.
If it doesn't matter what he says, why is the post game presser one of the first things posted after a game? Why does he have a radio show? I like the bravado, but getting blown out after hearing stuff like that makes it hurt more.

"I guarantee you people aren't excited about playing us," Babers said. "The four teams that are left, they're not saying, 'Oh goody, here comes Syracuse.'

"I guarantee you that."

Three straight ugly losses since. I hope Dino's categorical "guarantees" if he's bold enough to make them in the future, actually hold some water.
This is pretty simple. He was right. Clearly.

You may have noticed that he didn't say anything like that after Wake. If he said it then, he might have been wrong.