Dino's Game 1 Press Conference | Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Game 1 Press Conference | Louisville

Sorry, for being a downer here but I have no interest in hearing from DB until we see some results and improved consistency. I'm tired of the hype, tired of the faith w/o evidence, tired of excuses. I just want to see a football team that makes consistently good decisions by both the players and coaching staff regardless of wins or losses. I don't need to hear DB chest pounding.
That's the spirit!

How are we supposed to hear the reporter's questions when even Dino can't hear the questions. :)
Agree. why can't SU A/V spend a few bucks to wire their conference rooms with hanging mics or at least mics that can be passed around the reporters?

Good press conference; he didn’t use the word cat which was disappointing, but I’m sure he will make up for it in due time.
At least we don't have to hear about bologna! :p

Not even thinking about ‘Cuse. With the whole “we have a tough two weeks” in the first minute of the video.. he is talking about. There 2nd and 3rd game…. I hope we slaughter them!!!
I noticed that too.. jumped right to @ UCF and then FSU. I guess they destroyed us so bad the last two years at their place, they aren’t to worried about us. The rest sounded like “coach speak“ when talking about us afterwards.

Last edited:
Not even thinking about ‘Cuse. With the whole “we have a tough two weeks” in the first minute of the video.. he is talking about. There 2nd and 3rd game…. I hope we slaughter them!!!
I heard different. IMO he was talking about first two games being on the road with a short turnaround for week 2, then he mentioned playing fsu on the back end.

He grew up in Hawaii. It should be ramen and fried Spam!
I think he was born in Honolulu and when to college at Hawaii, but he grew in in San Diego.

Maybe the two best climates in the US.

And then some hard time in CNY to make up for it later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom