Dino's Game 7 Press Conference | Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Game 7 Press Conference | Clemson

WAER Sports @WAERSports
Head coach Dino Babers addresses the media as No. 14 @CuseFootball prepares for No. 5 Clemson this Saturday. Follow this thread for updates.

There will be no comments about injuries.

Babers on Clemson: “Some of the finest athletes in the conference and in the country. Our guys are in good spirits and they are looking forward to the opportunity.”

Babers on Death Valley: “It’s going to be fun. It’s an impressive place to play. I haven’t had much success, but not many coaches have success going there.”

Babers on crowd against NC State: “We couldn’t have done it without them. One of the advantages about this institution is home games in that Dome.” Babers compared the environment to Texas A&M and the Seattle Seahawks, saying “it’s a true 12th man.”

Babers is wearing a jacket given to him by Floyd Little. “I got the opportunity to meet the Littles, the Davis family and [Jim] Brown’s son…my father was proud of the people who went to this school. I’m wearing this for Floyd and thinking about him too.”

Last edited:
I miss Bailey.

maxresdefault.jpg

Was there a Clemson press conference today by Dabo?

Last edited:
I have followed Cuse football my entire life and this may have been one of the best HC press conferences I have ever heard. Dino seems to be putting it all together and in large measure to the patience shown by ADJW and the SU admins. What a great ambassador to the university and football program. Let’s shock the CFB this weekend!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom