dion being dion | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

dion being dion

Assuming we’re all big LeBron stans now right?
I'm trying to simultaneously occupy hater and Stan territories. Dual citizenship, if you will. Because I think an asterisked championship actually further muddies LeBron's legacy, but yeah, it'd be nice to get a Cuse guy a rang.

I'm trying to simultaneously occupy hater and Stan territories. Dual citizenship, if you will. Because I think an asterisked championship actually further muddies LeBron's legacy, but yeah, it'd be nice to get a Cuse guy a rang.

If the Lakers win it counts for 2 rings for LeBron for overcoming the odds and a pandemic to win a title this late in his career.

If the Lakers don't win it's a fraud champion and no rings are awarded.

His handle and ability to drive in considerable traffic is unbelievable. He’s a real talent.

Yup, he’s getting to the basket. Couple years ago when he came back from injury, he wasn’t doing that at all. Glad that aspect of his game is back.

He’s not shooting the 3 well, which is true for basically all the Lakers. Hope he can get it going in that regard.

He needs to play better he had a good 3 quarters last night, but had some serious defensive missteps in the 4th which is unlike him.

The Lakers guard play has been horrible if he steps up and they have a long playoff run he can rejuvenate his career, if not he will be out of the league soon.

He is not playing well enough for teams to go with him over a younger player next year.

He needs to play better he had a good 3 quarters last night, but had some serious defensive missteps in the 4th which is unlike him.

The Lakers guard play has been horrible if he steps up and they have a long playoff run he can rejuvenate his career, if not he will be out of the league soon.

He is not playing well enough for teams to go with him over a younger player next year.

Eh, there’s quite a few guards in the league that he’s better than. Provided good health I think he’ll be in the league for a few more years as long as he doesn’t torpedo himself again like he did in Miami.

Eh, there’s quite a few guards in the league that he’s better than. Provided good health I think he’ll be in the league for a few more years as long as he doesn’t torpedo himself again like he did in Miami.
There are new cheaper guards coming into the league every year. When you are not considered a good locker room guy you better be very good on the court...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom