dion being dion | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

dion being dion

Dion is going to ball out for the rest of the season, how does he handle success? Does he do the right things in the off season? Will he show up next season 20lbs over weight? Those are his issues...

Dion is going to ball out for the rest of the season, how does he handle success? Does he do the right things in the off season? Will he show up next season 20lbs over weight? Those are his issues...

I remember last summer the story was he was in great shape.

I think he came in healthy and ready to go this year and thinking he’d get back to being one of their main guys and kinda lost his mind when the rookies had taken what he saw as his spot.

I think he came in healthy and ready to go this year and thinking he’d get back to being one of their main guys and kinda lost his mind when the rookies had taken what he saw as his spot.
Coming to camp in shape is a prerequisite not something you do every other year...let's hope he's learned that lesson.

Didn't he get hurt, and THEN lost his spot?

He came in healthy but wasn't in good shape. He barely made the Heat's conditioning requirements and they told him to slim down before he can command major minutes. While slimming down the younger players developed to the point that makes him expendable.

Dion was in street clothes on the bench last night against the Bucks, wonder if he'll be dressed for tomorrow's game against the Clippers.

Probably best not to have his first game back in what could have been quite an intense matchup with Milwaukee. There are plenty of crappy teams in the NBA, so they will have no problem finding games that are easier to break him i.

My brother is in the bubble now. He’s “in the biz”, so to speak. Just sent me a clip of Dion warming up. Here’s a blurry screenshot of the clip. I want to blame this post on Apple. I really do. :)
5D9E425B-571E-4168-8C23-8B0434C48175.jpeg

Last edited:
If you go to the video link you can see Dion's spin move. Dion finished a +17 in a game they win by 2.

Some very nice drives to the basket and finishes and a big 3 in the 4th quarter. He played really well. Great to see!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom