dion being dion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

dion being dion

He’s going into his eighth year in the league. I mean if everyone is an AH, then maybe you’re the AH.

BTW Lebron vs Melo would’ve been fine if it stopped after 2004.

Psst it didnt

BTW Lebron vs Melo would’ve been fine if it stopped after 2004.

Psst it didnt

Yeah, I just went backed and checked the numbers again; there's a reasonable argument Melo had the better rookie year. But I also don't think there was ever even one second the Cavs thought they made the wrong pick. So there's that

If they want outstanding results out of him, just have him scrimmage against Cincy for a kickstarter.

I still think GMac > JJ Redick after we won the title is my all-time favorite.
For the record Redick is 1-29 to start this season

is this real?

if true, gummies can now be made with pot, Cbd, various street drugs and even vodka. If he had a seizure from eating too many gummies, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were the street drug type.

Found this story this morning. Waiters had a medical issue on a team plane

Green-Hornets.jpg

I've been told by a source, these are very tasty. Almost so good to over dose on them. :cool:

You have to be a fool to OD on canabis gummies that are regulated and sold, he must’ve legit ate a whole bag? I have no clue. Or, if it was some sort of street deal, then he is even more of a fool. Overall, he is a fool. I’m gonna go and have an edible now and enjoy it responsibly.

Anyone else feel like the publics over exaggerating the few character flaws these guys have? Dion has a bit more baggage but I feel like he’s a better teammate and person than what we see in the media. Just feel like these guys are getting the short end of the stick these days. Maybe I’m wrong. Thoughts?

Edibles don't do what it did to Dion. He ate an entire pack of gummy bears. If it comes out that he's a diabetic, a lot of people are going to have apologizing to do.
Oh yikes i must’ve missed a news story here

Melo as he has gotten older is not a good pick a roll defender and everybody attacks his feet in pick and roll defense.
Dion didn't take of is body, which is the worse think a professional athlete can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom