dion being dion | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

dion being dion

wouldn’t a diabetic seizure be because of low blood sugar where as a pack of gummies would increase your blood sugar level?

DKA or Hypersmolar hyperglycemic State both result in high blood sugar and seizures.

BTW if you’re a grown man and a diabetic I’d think you’d have the good sense to ...not eat a bag of gummies?

DKA or Hypersmolar hyperglycemic State both result in high blood sugar and seizures.

BTW if you’re a grown man and a diabetic I’d think you’d have the good sense to ...not eat a bag of gummies?

id agree but my mcdonalds order also costs around $20.
Grown men arent sensible creatures

My McDonald's order is like $3.50. Two McDoubles, no mustard.

What are you getting that puts you all the way up to $20? Gotta be some Mcnuggs in there.

only thing I eat at McDonald’s is if I want to grab a fish filet, which aren’t that bad.

Ugh that’s grosser than a bag of gummies.

Also...done it.

If you eat a McDonald’s meal, doesn’t eating a bag of gummies afterwards off set each other?

I’m confused - are these advertised as Xanax laced?
Some are. Most edibles are still associated with marijuana.
But street drugs xanax is huge and is consumed in many forms

I eat gummy bears/worms all the time. Those publix brand 2 for $5 bags are my go to.

Clean eating otherwise, but I can only eat so much grilled chicken and veggies.

Do most grown ups not eat candy every night?

95% of those were from Iggy, who didn't really believe it and was using that take for his anti-JB agenda.
Where is Iggy? I kind of miss him. And he is obviously immortalized on this board...

I have a lot to learn about the drug world after reading this thread.

I don't dabble in drugs especially those of the edible variety but I know many people in my age group who do because they can still achieve the effect with none of the smell associated with it.

I have older relatives who’ve turned to them as a last resort for pain relief associated with sciatica. Other than surgery, it has been the best alternative.

Dion's issues are and have always been between his ears, I hope he gets it together. We can debate how good his game is, but what cannot be debate is he has not maximized his talents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom